Encounter: Should have skipped soul snatcher

User ID: -
Date: 6/20
Name: Anastasia
Phone: 8507571715
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/pensa...2/235586542758
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: 29
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj,daty,cfs
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Short, ref
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Short with huge tits, large very wrinkled stomach
Recommendation: No
I was blinded by her titts, but now I have 'read" the light. Thanks for saving me.
You're right, RW,
she used to be really hot...
I seen her once, after trying to hook up with her for a long time, those tits had me all crossed eyed for sure. It was an effort to finally make it happen. She kept her dog inher room, put up in the bathroom. Room was a mess for sure, actually just nasty to be honest. But I hung in there. Gave a decent BBBJ, loved playing with those huge tits, finally got down to business and although not overly fantastic, not to bad. I seen her out in public once,casually said hello, and she just ignored. Anyway wanted to see her again, just to play with those huge tits, and get a BBBJ. she sure write a good post, but in reality its all BS.
I almost saw her recently. 3 people and a dog waiting outside and the nasty room caused me to walk away. I mean that has to be one of the nastiest rooms I’ve seen. Bugs running all over. I’m beyond done.
Yeah the tits make me want to try but I hate a nasty room and bad hygiene. I should listen to the big head lol