Finsubs in buffalo

I met someone on craigslist who isn't necessarily a finsub but he's a sub that wants to hire women to kick him in the balls .

Lol its always exciting meeting true subs and people with this fetish, but is it a pretty small community here in buffalo ?

I've only really met 2 people irl that basically wanted me to domme them and send me on my way the rest is usually twitter community. I'm just curious if any ladies get requests often from subs or if there is anywhere besides twitter for people in sub/domme or finsub/domme to link?

This will bring me to my next topic of visiting a dominatrix dungeon in Toronto. Lol I'd love to go...looks like a dream
well prepares fer ...an avalanche cause yer gonna find lots an ...lots a ol cucks on heres linin up ta gets kicked ...in their shriveled sacks
Yep, PM is right on. In fact here's on of these guys that likes it not once but 3 times!

I met someone on craigslist who isn't necessarily a finsub but he's a sub that wants to hire women to kick him in the balls .

Lol its always exciting meeting true subs and people with this fetish, but is it a pretty small community here in buffalo ?

I've only really met 2 people irl that basically wanted me to domme them and send me on my way the rest is usually twitter community. I'm just curious if any ladies get requests often from subs or if there is anywhere besides twitter for people in sub/domme or finsub/domme to link?

This will bring me to my next topic of visiting a dominatrix dungeon in Toronto. Lol I'd love to go...looks like a dream Originally Posted by TayCasteele
maybe im old fashioned but when i look at that body getting her to kick me in the balls is REALLY far down my list of desired activities.

i guess i dont understand the whole s and m b and d dom culture. god there so much to enjoy with a beautiful woman why pain and humiliation. hey to each their own
Yep, PM is right on. In fact here's on of these guys that likes it not once but 3 times! Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
nevers takes ...long ...fer ya america hatin fizzle ...flop fake indian commies ta unmasks ...yerselves
nevers takes ...long ...fer ya america hatin fizzle ...flop fake indian commies ta unmasks ...yerselves Originally Posted by Plastic Man

You need to stay off the FOX News PM! It's not good for you and probably interfere with your meds! Go out and exercise a bit
theys shoulds gets ...rids a fox sos the cia cans makes sures we ...alls ....knows the truth
Haha there's a lot of fetishes out there
I seen a girl selling her bath water the other day lol I mean if you can swing it, why not. I don't get why you'd enjoy that, but I don't ask questions. Lol
Haha there's a lot of fetishes out there
I seen a girl selling her bath water the other day lol I mean if you can swing it, why not. I don't get why you'd enjoy that, but I don't ask questions. Lol Originally Posted by TayCasteele

My brother Jos is selling is used toothpicks! Any takers?
Pro Dommes are always in high demand.