Et tu, Huffy?

This time the story is who is finally telling the story.

Hildabeast Email Probe Could Soon Be Another Clinton Scandal
03/31/2016 11:25 am ET

Weeks ago it was revealed that Bryan Pagliano, the person granted immunity failed to inform his employers at the State Deptartment that while in their employ he was also employed by Hildabeast to manage her private email server. Persons who have been US prosecutors with knowledge of the laws regarding Hildabeast's server have stated that it was unlawful of Pagliano to not inform his government employers he was also privately working for Hildabeast.

That he knew he was in violation because of this would be a strong motivation to cooperate with the FBI investigation. The crux of the case against Hildabeast according to knowledgeable people of these laws have stated that the very existence of her private email server was a violation of law regarding national security.

We know Hildabeast never used the .gov email account that was created for her. It is very important to understand that Hildabeast as Secretary of State was one of ten members of the government that had the authority to make a document classified. Like all government employees at this level, Hildabeast signed a document that clearly states she is responsible and accountable for information that is classified regardless of when it is given the status of classified. This cuts through the smokescreen of the defense that documents that went through Hildabeast’s private server were later identified as classified and that is all she had done. She was expected by way of law to know which material by its inherent nature was deemed worthy of this classification. We know that at least 22 of her emails were not only classified but identified as SAP. Special Access Programs (SAP) are considered “highly classified” documents. It appears quite likely she broke national security laws during her time as Secretary of State. (Huffy)
Of course she broke several laws. The question is, will it matter? When it comes to her, nothing does.
Of course she broke several laws. The question is, will it matter? When it comes to her, nothing does. Originally Posted by bambino
the hildewhore and her bastard husband must be executed for the good of humanity!

KILL THE HILDEWHORE!

DEATH TO THE CLAN OF HILDEWHORE! BURN THEM AT THE STAKE!

ahaahhaahahahaha
the hildewhore and her bastard husband must be executed for the good of humanity!

KILL THE HILDEWHORE!

DEATH TO THE CLAN OF HILDEWHORE! BURN THEM AT THE STAKE!

ahaahhaahahahaha Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Now, now, Kid. Your going after Lil Cotex's heroes ! As soon as he's back from his tour of the tranny hangouts with his " Triple Crowns " , you can expect him to make a P-O-L-L about the guilt or innocence ( cough,cough ! ) of his heroes ! Bet you're trembling in yer boots already !
She will win out...
As Long as Hildabeast Risks FBI Indictment, Bernie Sanders Is the Real Front-Runner

(Huffy)

Hard Proof That Hildabeast Has Been Losing to Bernie Sanders for a Month Now

(Huffy)

Sanders leads Hildabeast in Wisconsin ahead of must-win primary

(The Hill)

Bernie Sanders Seizes 3 States, Sweeping Democratic Contests

(NYT)
Your boy is going down, SLOBBRIN.

So is the GOP.

I'd be OK if Sanders won the nomination, he'd KKKrush KKKruz too.

Turnout on the GOP side will dwindle to a trickle and the electoral vote will be overwhelmingly Democratic. Again.

So is the GOP.

Turnout on the GOP side will dwindle to a trickle and the electoral vote will be overwhelmingly Democratic. Again. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I ain't scared, bringem...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/seth-a..._9579544.html?

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
you mean the brothers and sisters don't drink the democrap kool-aid anymore? why is that?

She will win out... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
don't bet your life savings on that

the chickens coming home to roost perhaps? ahahahah.

ahahahahaha. let's see that glorious bean footage again shall we?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc2TVLoxsDA

the truth is .. that bird was paid 50 pounds of worms to do that!!
She will win out... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

So is the GOP.

Turnout on the GOP side will dwindle to a trickle and the electoral vote will be overwhelmingly Democratic. Again. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're delusional. Any sane person knows that all the energy is on the Republican side this time around.
People who haven't voted in decades are coming out for the GOP looking for REAL "change".

The numbers do not lie.
I ain't scared, bringem...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
  • DSK
  • 04-02-2016, 08:17 AM

So is the GOP.

Oddly enough, Hillary may be the only candidate Trump could beat in a national election, if she can get high enough negatives!!!