HollyHouston NCNS

Set up a time with her for this morning at 9am. Was given the address last night and even received a text around 9p last night. This morning I get up and just before I leave I text to confirm and get nothing but crickets. Another time waster.
Don't give up on her I'm sure something happened but she is well worth the wait give her another shot before you rip on her
Don't give up on her I'm sure something happened but she is well worth the wait give her another shot before you rip on her Originally Posted by liquorsnatch777
So far no response..... Scheduling with her has been extremely difficult, but I am open to hear why she stood me up.
You need to check on the weekly weather report when scheduling with whores in Houston. Whenever it gets cloudy and/or rains, women drop everything that they plan on doing and drift away. Houston whores do better when it's clear and sunny. I try not to see whores whenever the weather gets bad. But if I really need it, then I will go to a spa or an agency. At least those whores won't NCNS on you.
Maybe she decided to go to yoga instead. ijs
Shalom.
I just talked to her I have a date with her for tomorrow she said that she stayed up too late couldn't sleep and finally dozed off and overslept today. She is so worth the wait she's my Aubrey346 replacement.
I just talked to her I have a date with her for tomorrow she said that she stayed up too late couldn't sleep and finally dozed off and overslept today. She is so worth the wait she's my Aubrey346 replacement. Originally Posted by liquorsnatch777
Why are you Houston guys so pussy whipped? Did you not read the OP? I am going to laugh my ass off if she NCNS on you.

she said that she stayed up too late couldn't sleep and finally dozed off and overslept today. Originally Posted by liquorsnatch777
Classic AM hooker problems. I just don't get it.

She could of set her alarm for 8:15am:

Fixed the bed real fast (5 minutes), jumped in the shower soaped and shaved (15 minutes) put some make up on and pulled her back (15 minutes) and still would of had a few minutes before the appointment began.

She could of entertained the OP, collected her 150/200/250 dollars and then went right back to bed. And in that one hour, she could of made more then some people make on a 8 hour shift.

People get up at 6am and don't get home until 6pm so my empathy for a hooker that has a pre-set appointment at 9am yet fails to follow through because she was asleep is nonexistent.
[QUOTE=Brooke Wilde;1058843793]Classic fickle Houston hooker problems. I just don't get it.

[QUOTE]

I fixed this for you.
She has done it (ncns) to me and I keep going back for more, it's that good. But she makes it up to me. Pay for half hour but get an hour. Right now I'm in love with her ass.
Right now I'm in love with her ass. Originally Posted by liquorsnatch777
She has done it (ncns) to me and I keep going back for more, it's that good. But she makes it up to me. Pay for half hour but get an hour. Right now I'm in love with her ass. Originally Posted by liquorsnatch777
She sent me a PM. She seems very nice actually. No excuses or beating around the bush.
......................She is so worth the wait she's my Aubrey346 replacement.......... Originally Posted by liquorsnatch777

Those are some strong words bro.......

..................but you state she has NCNS you also.......

..............Aubrey has NEVER NCNS done that to me................!!!

I'm..... Just....... Saying........................ ........
Those are some strong words bro... Originally Posted by charcoal
He says that about every new whore he encounters. You know the never ending praise from a chronic pushover. "Houston."
Only thing I can say is give her a shot I have seen aubrey346 three times and it's so hard to get in touch with her and Holly loves sex just as much as Aubrey. I wish somebody else would give her a chance and post a review to prove what I'm talking about