Screening

I'm a newbie, I would like some advice about screening how much information should I provide how safe it is? Any advice will be appreciated.Thank you very much.
lol
?????
I do porches, I can give you an estimate.
Not a staff question. Moved to coed for further discussion.

...Welcome to the dark side
Depends on the provider. Simple as that.

As a suggestion, check their profile. If it's not listed, message them. They have no reason not to answer.....unless you're a dick.
I'm a newbie, I would like some advice about screening how much information should I provide how safe it is? Any advice will be appreciated.Thank you very much. Originally Posted by Franc6319
If you're worried about providing personal info to providers, do your research first. Screening works both ways.

There is no reason for you to feel unsafe if you read reviews and check out providers beforehand; there is a ton of info on good ladies for you to know they are legit and safe before you ever schedule a sesh with them.

As Gbusey said, screening requirements vary from provider to provider. Read their showcase first and/or pm them to ask what they require.
^^ This.

If you're not comfortable giving out your info, then don't see that lady.

Also, you can consider signing up for a service like P411 (many people here use it).

If you're worried about providing personal info to providers, do your research first. Screening works both ways.

There is no reason for you to feel unsafe if you read reviews and check out providers beforehand; there is a ton of info on good ladies for you to know they are legit and safe before you ever schedule a sesh with them.

As Gbusey said, screening requirements vary from provider to provider. Read their showcase first and/or pm them to ask what they require. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
^^ This.

If you're not comfortable giving out your info, then don't see that lady.

Also, you can consider signing up for a service like P411 (many people here use it). Originally Posted by jbravo_123
That's GREAT ADVICE!
I highly recommend p411 and have for years!
It may seem like a bit if a process to join but in reality it makes life SO much simpler and SAFER for both you and the provider!

(I mean think about it, they are trusted , verified and highly recommended by there Many members who trust that all info required in order to gain membership is safe...and once you have been verified by the site you have a PLETHERA of providers who no longer need for you to provide each of them the same sensitive information ...so instead of taking that risk every time you want to visit a new choice lady ...you simply provide you're p411 code...also you can bypass the wait it takes to verify references as well as the awkward task of contacting you're previous conquests to recommend you...thanks to the provider OKS

To sum it up...P411 IS AWESOME AND ALL IN ALL A WIN/WIN in the hobby world

Xo
I'm a newbie, I would like some advice about screening how much information should I provide how safe it is? Any advice will be appreciated.Thank you very much. Originally Posted by Franc6319

You have been around long enough to use the Search tab. There are hundreds of threads on this subject. Do your homework before asking obvious questions.
Every provider screens differently.
If there is someone you want to see badly....you'll do what ever screening the provider wants to make sure she is safe.

Or you can always ask if the provider offers a Meet n Greet. Meet someone in public to feel each other out before going bcd.

P411 is definitely fastest way.

You have been around long enough to use the Search tab. There are hundreds of threads on this subject. Do your homework before asking obvious questions. Originally Posted by pyramider
Hmmm.....wondering how often hundreds of people have said...."Do your homework".....I think that phrase is for the general population of those with 2 heads, it at least goes over one of their heads. Just usually not the correct one....hehe
You should provide your Facebook & LinkedIn profile...employer, date of birth and social security number...that should do...
Don't share your real world information.
You should provide your Facebook & LinkedIn profile...employer, date of birth and social security number...that should do... Originally Posted by SNL9933

^^

Welcome to Houston Co-Ed Forum & Congratulations on asking the #1 over asked under researched noob question EVER.

You have won a cookie.

Let the hazing begin.

P.S. http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1823486
Just an interesting pertanent thread.