They stopped counting because....

.. the margin of victory offset the remaining ballots..

Biden just got TRUMPED ....

Victory is so... so .....sweet...
Who is H I M?
no.no.no.

Who is on first ?
H I M
I didnt know he was even playing.
I'm talking about H.I.M., I am speaking of H I M. I enjoy H I M. H E is the one.
Sounds more like a Three Dog Night song...but ok
.. the margin of victory offset the remaining ballots..

Biden just got TRUMPED ....

Victory is so... so .....sweet... Originally Posted by TryWeakly

please explain
...and so begins the drawn out legal battles and shenanigans. No matter which side comes out on top, the other side will now have an argument (whether valid or not) to state the winner was "illegitimate", and will push that narrative for the next 4 years. Doesn't look like either the House or Senate will be flipping, so, no matter who wins, there will be a lot of gridlock and failed compromises for at least the next 2 years as, as well.
...and so begins the drawn out legal battles and shenanigans. ... Originally Posted by SecretE
Actually, the "legal battles" were already going and the shenanigans started long ago when "mail-in" balloting and anti-signature laws were put in place.

As for the answer to the OP question:

cf 1960 Presidential election and Chicago's Mayor Daley.

Or if that's too challenging just look back to 2000. Repeat "Consitution"!

They stopped counting because....
Trump was ahead in those states with a win on the horizon, and the US Postal service had to find some more Bitten-Kumola votes in the back room. It takes time to post-mark all those ballots.

A Federal Judge ordered the "vote-handlers" to segregate the potentially offending ballots so that they can be reviewed in any subsequent activity challenging their validity, including the postmark!

That was a traditionally "anti-Trump" Federal Judge.
Actually, the "legal battles" were already going and the shenanigans started long ago when "mail-in" balloting and anti-signature laws were put in place. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I fully agree, but what we are about to witness will make Bush v. Gore back in 2000 look like a simple affair.
I fully agree, but what we are about to witness will make Bush v. Gore back in 2000 look like a simple affair. Originally Posted by SecretE
Indeed.

Trump will not go quietly, but when the counting is done -- even by the fucked up standards set by various SCOTUS decisions -- he will be ousted.

We'll know which direction this drama takes in a day or two.

Meanwhile, I'm looking for the looting ... can't seem to find any, proud boys!
Indeed.

Trump will not go quietly, but when the counting is done -- even by the fucked up standards set by various SCOTUS decisions -- he will be ousted.

We'll know which direction this drama takes in a day or two.

Meanwhile, I'm looking for the looting ... can't seem to find any, proud boys! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
the looting is being done by dim election officials in key states
They stopped counting votes because ..... the races are so close in Michigan, Wisconsin<Nevada and Pennsylvania that stalling is in order whilst the Dumbocrats try to find those stored boxes of dead, illeagal, and inelligible voters, that you KNOW all voted for Biden .....
They stopped counting votes because ..... the races are so close in Michigan, Wisconsin<Nevada and Pennsylvania that stalling is in order whilst the Dumbocrats try to find those stored boxes of dead, illeagal, and inelligible voters, that you KNOW all voted for Biden ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
YEP! Theyre still filling in those votes!