Queen Maya is coming to AS

Maya is going to be at AS on the 16th.

www.theasianstars.net
She isn’t listed…
She isn’t listed… Originally Posted by Armydude89D
Yep,but he knows it ! Lmao
I’ve never seen her but I’m going to hopefully next week, (or sooner)
Is this the same Maya that was at KFest in July?
Yes
She's a good one
She is very good person
She’s very good at TUMA, she is a pleaser
I love Tuma and can't wait to bury my face in her tits. She's on the website now, looks good.
I love Tuma and can't wait to bury my face in her tits. She's on the website now, looks good. Originally Posted by Stressfree1
I’m not trying to downplay her, she has amazing skills and a great menu. but people have posted about how they get disappointed that photos do not match.. this is one of those. I have seen Maya multiple times (even one my first few reviews), others as well will say she has had done a lot of face work.

Just trying to make people aware that, if y’all are worried about photos, this could another rug pulled out from under you ones as well. Menu and service is amazing and can make up for the looks, but each their own
Late 30's, nice figure, excellent service
Thanks Armydude, appreciate the info. But I still want to see her, a good indicator for me is people such as yourself have seen her multiple times, that’s a plus in my book. I’ll just have her turn the lights down a little lower, lol. Besides, can’t see the face pounding away in k9.
She's cute enough, has work done but the photos are a approximation, at least. Probably more into 40s than 30s.

She's wonderful and I've seen her maybe half a dozen times this year. Glad she's back from vacation.