Just Wondering

For those of us over the hill fellows. The ones that our little buddy down there doesn't work anymore, but we still have the desire to be with a beautiful lady and hold, touch, and taste. I was wondering if we could come up with a phase that would explain what we wanted to do with a provider? Such a phase would limit our embarrassment and and the provider would know if she wanted to be with us. I am asking our community to think about this and help come up with a phase accepted to all. Thanks.
Something like Texan Holdem
My honest opinion is just speak with them in PM about it. A real woman would be very understanding and make it her goal to make sure that your session is above and beyond your expectation I know this from experience ~ Well and I am the Passionate Princess ~
Hold- touch- & taste is good. The phrase you used. It's romantic.
There is no reason to use any particular phrase.
Just be up front about what you'd like in the session when you initially contact the lady.
I agree. We are all human, parts work sometimes, other times they don't.

Being treated like a person with passionate needs is important to a lot of people. We were made to be touched and desired.

I think you'll have no trouble at all. Besides, you never know what is going to happen during a session. You might be surprised!!!!
How about a dry hump session....
Works for me except it is contradicting
I won't be dry ;-)
I am definitely one of those over the hill guys. Im 70, and I cant take the little blue pill because of other meds I take. I have found one pill I can take that gets me semi-erect. The main thing for me is that's its embarrassing . The mind cant get over that part. and I would still enjoy the touch of a woman. There are a couple of ladies in our area that I would love to see. A couple of them have even sent me a pm. I just don't know if I could handle the embarrassment. Damn getting old aint for sissies
Get em up challenge ;-) muwahh