Rape, Battery, and Sexual Assault

For those keeping count...

NBA What?

Looks just like the rate of return on my investments, well done.
You need to google Larry Sinclair

Obama don't like wimmin.
For these keeping score, SHMB style:
For these keeping score: Originally Posted by chicagoboy
It's amazing that you would go look for a tired ass pic of Michelle who looks like she would shoot you for looking at her wrong but a great looking pic of Melania who looks like she would open her legs for any millionaire. LOL!!

The "tired looking black chick" has a law degree while the "great looking white foreign chick" took nude pics, stole speeches, and sold pussy(she said she didn't and sued for that shit but I bet there are some folks who paid to hit, 45 included).

Melania's the perfect mail order bride for your boy 45. He can sexually molest and rape her and she better not say a damn thing about it.
It's amazing that you would go look for a tired ass pic of Michelle who looks like she would shoot you for looking at her wrong but a great looking pic of Melania who looks like she would open her legs for any multi-billionaire. LOL!! Originally Posted by kerwil62
FIFY. Also, did you mean a tired pic of Michelle's ass, or a tired-ass pic of Michelle? Punctuation matters!

The "tired looking black chick" has a law degree while the "great looking white foreign chick" took nude pics, stole speeches, and sold pussy(she said she didn't and sued for that shit but I bet there are some folks who paid to hit, 45 included). Originally Posted by kerwil62
A SHMB is a strange place to make that particular endorsement.
Aight CB feel better now...cool..Now back to discussion at hand: ;-) The black guy is alright in my book....Look at that stellar record

^ look at the Republicans in that table...124 federal indictments...91 criminal convictions....34 yrs worth of Prison sentences..you've got to be fucking kidding me....LMAO

Barack The Magic Negro was clean
It's amazing that you would go look for a tired ass pic of Michelle who looks like she would shoot you for looking at her wrong but a great looking pic of Melania who looks like she would open her legs for any millionaire. LOL!!

The "tired looking black chick" has a law degree while the "great looking white foreign chick" took nude pics, stole speeches, and sold pussy(she said she didn't and sued for that shit but I bet there are some folks who paid to hit, 45 included).

Melania's the perfect mail order bride for your boy 45. He can sexually molest and rape her and she better not say a damn thing about it. Originally Posted by kerwil62

Give me the Lawyer and Princeton graduate over the mail order whore bride any day.
Politically speaking, OP = useful idiot.
Politically speaking, OP = idiot. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Fixed it.
FIFY. Also, did you mean a tired pic of Michelle's ass, or a tired-ass pic of Michelle? Punctuation matters!

A SHMB is a strange place to make that particular endorsement. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Appreciate the fix. I said it right the FIRST time. Michelle looks tired as fuck in that pic.

A SMHB is a strange place for all kinds of other shit posted but folks will continue to post it.

Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Now THIS is a damn good pic of Michelle. That lower back arch and the roundness of that ass! Yeah buddy!