Papa Johns founder out

The founder gets removed, after his comments about the NFL protest.

because......black people buy a lot of pizzas.
The pizza isn't good. Sales had been declining and blaming it on the NFL was just dumb and not true. Papa John's biggest problem is apps like Waiter and Door Dash. In 2017 pizza isn't the only take out you can order. The options are endless now.
who fooking cares. their pizza sucks. maybe it will get better now that they dont have to pay for more plastic surgery. .
Papa John's is overpriced and low quality. I've never liked the way it tasted, personally. He has stepped down before. He'll be back.
  • Trey
  • 12-22-2017, 02:43 PM
The pizza isn't good. Sales had been declining and blaming it on the NFL was just dumb and not true. Papa John's biggest problem is apps like Waiter and Door Dash. In 2017 pizza isn't the only take out you can order. The options are endless now. Originally Posted by Mobeezy
Very true. I order pizza from places that dont deliver, with uber now. His pizza does suck. That butter sauce and pepper bit dont help it either.
There are too many great pizza places in Houston for me to ever consider one of the Mega-chains. They all taste like Ass, not just Pappa Johns!
Marco's Pizza is good for take out and Mod Pizza is good for dining in. My cheap pizza is dominos. They hooked me with cheap deals back in college. Also he has been the face of that franchise too long and I'm sick of seeing Peyton Manning on those commercials. You know maybe change things up to trick people.
Dumb ass should've started flavoring the crust at least. Other than that, it is overpriced low quality pizza. Funny how they started to pop up on UberEats after Harvey.
I only eat Dominoes.......

in life we learn to choose our battles...and deal with the consequences!
If any pizza isn't from a brick oven....or the modern gas-fired concrete equivalent....it's going to be a big greasy slab of crap.
He is stupid for mixing his politics with his business. He hurt his brand with a large part of the market.
He is stupid for mixing his politics with his business. He hurt his brand with a large part of the market. Originally Posted by FrankZappa
Wow.....sounds exactly like the declining NFL.
for cheap pizza, CiCi's but when I want a quality pie.. Brother's Pizza on north shepard
  • Trey
  • 12-23-2017, 10:59 PM
Cici. Never. Thats like a step above chuckie cheese.
Plus Cicibhas had just about every dick in houston up in that cooter.....just say no.