URL / Website: Lovely-angel.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Galleria area
Activities: Bbbjdt rim mpbbfs daty dato fiv tuma squirting cipX3 dfk pse gfe
Hair Length and Color: Mid length black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Small spinner type around 100lbs b/c cup bolt on's with long gumdrop nipples around 5 ft to 5'2 a few cute tattoos one on her shoulder and a tramp stamp cute little round Asian face with pouty lips clean shaven kitty and a tiny but round ass
Recommendation: Yes
EXCELLENT, descriptive review, of the Amazing Lovely !
I’ve read the word squirting in many reviews more in the last 5 days than I ever have, lol. Great review sir
Honestly next time I'm in town I wanted to visit Jun but I don't know if I will I might just have to go back and see lovely again. Also I should be thinking the two of you guys y'all are the reason I picked lovely instead of Amy.

Honestly next time I'm in town I wanted to visit Jun but I don't know if I will I might just have to go back and see lovely again. Also I should be thinking the two of you guys y'all are the reason I picked lovely instead of Amy. Originally Posted by Sean.grelly
I once did an all nighter. Lovely is #1 in service in my book.
Would the ladies of LA be offended if you prefer a wrapper? Thought about Lovley for her performance but I'm not intrested in BBFS, CIM yes def.
Would the ladies of LA be offended if you prefer a wrapper? Thought about Lovley for her performance but I'm not intrested in BBFS, CIM yes def. Originally Posted by Butterfinger0000
Idk Lovely has never been one to break the mood. She might give you the stink eye but she can suck a mean 🍆
Is the Galleria location still available? When I saw Princess last week, I was told everyone was at one location now. Anyways, Lovely is my favorite provider. No one satisfies me as much as she does, looks and service. I don't know why I try any other providers.
Idk Lovely has never been one to break the mood. She might give you the stink eye but she can suck a mean 🍆 Originally Posted by City_Punk77
I was thinking the same and will see her soon so I guess we'll find out. Does she provide the wrapper or would you have to bring your own?
I was thinking the same and will see her soon so I guess we'll find out. Does she provide the wrapper or would you have to bring your own? Originally Posted by Yangasm
Strangest thing, I tried to bring my own with her one time and she opened it, looked at it, and then proceeded to use her own instead.
The first time I saw her last year she provided the hat, no issues or strange looks. . Second time no hat.
The first time I saw her last year she provided the hat, no issues or strange looks. . Second time no hat. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
I brought my own,she flushed it down the toilet, one week later she texted she was preggers.
Is the Galleria location still available? When I saw Princess last week, I was told everyone was at one location now. Anyways, Lovely is my favorite provider. No one satisfies me as much as she does, looks and service. I don't know why I try any other providers. Originally Posted by Lnghrn01

Lovely said lease was up. Not sure why they didn't renew.
Originally Posted by RickyG2002