URL / Website: www.kfestival.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: LC
Activities: FS, TUMA, DATY, DATO, 69, shower, BBBJ, CIM, MSOG
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'3", skinny and nice body, C cup knockers, tanned complexion
Recommendation: Yes
Does she have the biggest tits ever?
Pimps promoting Alert
  • Aoi
  • 11-12-2022, 05:00 PM
Pimps promoting Alert Originally Posted by AsianP
The Godfathers say.... no
The Godfathers say.... no Originally Posted by Aoi
I didn’t kiss Godfather’s ring or ass.
I think Honey had the biggest pair
Is Maya BBFS?
Is Maya BBFS? Originally Posted by Butterfinger0000

Do you know how to read a review or in general?
Do you know how to read a review or in general? Originally Posted by marvel21
Reading is deceiving if its not clear. Would be nice if it was listed in activities. Plus OP is a promoter/pimp according to AsianP LOL, so not sure how much stock is to be believed in the review. Also, hope someone did piss in your cherrios this morning.
Reading is deceiving if its not clear. Would be nice if it was listed in activities. Plus OP is a promoter/pimp according to AsianP LOL, so not sure how much stock is to be believed in the review. Also, hope someone did piss in your cherrios this morning. Originally Posted by Butterfinger0000
I would trust some girl name Maya is at K-Fest. Anything beyond is 50:50 chance.
I would trust some girl name Maya is at K-Fest. Anything beyond is 50:50 chance. Originally Posted by AsianP
Gotcha, I should wait for Wynn to come back for more of a sure thing I hear.
  • Aoi
  • 11-16-2022, 11:32 AM
Reading is deceiving if its not clear. Would be nice if it was listed in activities. Plus OP is a promoter/pimp according to AsianP LOL, so not sure how much stock is to be believed in the review. Also, hope someone did piss in your cherrios this morning. Originally Posted by Butterfinger0000
Do you not see the lack of a C in the activities?
Do you not see the lack of a C in the activities? Originally Posted by Aoi
Lack of C means nothing IMO, hence why I asked. Putting BBFS as well as CFS is very clear in activities but still good review. Kfest just updated their website with password and no way to contact them anymore.
  • eun
  • 11-16-2022, 12:03 PM
I would trust some girl name Maya is at K-Fest. Anything beyond is 50:50 chance. Originally Posted by AsianP
This because promoters and pimps lie about girls. Did you see what happen to pimps at Luxury.

https://archive.ph/TyObd
  • Aoi
  • 11-17-2022, 09:28 AM
This because promoters and pimps lie about girls. Did you see what happen to pimps at Luxury.

https://archive.ph/TyObd Originally Posted by eun
That news is over a year old… is this supposed to mean something?