Sunflower booker wants a deposit?

Booked several girls from here before never been asked this before. Is this something new going on?
yeah I wouldn't do that
may have to shop around then. i dont like that
I’m seeing them today, Booker didn’t ask me for a deposit. I will confirm my appointment and see if they respond with a deposit request.
Did you make a prebook and no show before? I've seen kagencies in Cali take a deposit if you no show too many times.
Just confirmed my appointment. No deposit requested. Not sure what’s up with OP’s experience.
usually just set it up with a girls name and the time. and they say ok and the usual directions. so this was a first thanks for the responses
Are you using the correct number? If so then he'll no to a deposit. Just what you need is to give your credit card information
  • Aoi
  • 11-18-2022, 11:31 AM
This policy is mainly centered around NCNS. If you make an appoint and don’t show, you basically wasted an hour of their time.
This policy is mainly centered around NCNS. If you make an appoint and don’t show, you basically wasted an hour of their time. Originally Posted by Aoi
What are you, the customer service department?
What are you, the customer service department? Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
Sounds like it. LOL
Are you using the correct number? If so then he'll no to a deposit. Just what you need is to give your credit card information Originally Posted by ntxguy
This policy is mainly centered around NCNS. If you make an appoint and don’t show, you basically wasted an hour of their time. Originally Posted by Aoi
Sure do sound like pimps…. Oh wait, they are pimps.

OP, I would move one to next agency… never give RW info, you’ll regret as every info are kept just in case.
  • Aoi
  • 11-18-2022, 06:39 PM
What are you, the customer service department? Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
If by customer service, I sacked up and actually asked them about the deposits, then yes. I am.
are you their PR representative?
  • Aoi
  • 11-18-2022, 06:49 PM
are you their PR representative? Originally Posted by wolfman07
Did you make a prebook and no show before? I've seen kagencies in Cali take a deposit if you no show too many times. Originally Posted by Assmaster88

Go hobby away, gentlemen.