URL / Website: https://www.green-light1.net/
City: Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Address: Close to Royal
Activities: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, BBFS
Hair Length and Color: Medium length, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Mid-thirties in face, has a look of someone who's had some cosmetic surgery to her eyes. Does not resemble the photos on the website at all. Largish breasts, likely enhanced, though subtly done, so feel great. Not thin, but average physique, maybe 5'4", 125-135 lbs.
Recommendation: Yes
She is great
Yes, glad she's back. As with Heartside, my experience with her was far better than average. However, I have had the same problem with the gate at that apartment complex.
Yes, glad she's back. As with Heartside, my experience with her was far better than average. However, I have had the same problem with the gate at that apartment complex. Originally Posted by White Tiger

Yeah glad Ally starts back tomorrow
Just FYI. I'm not a promoter, so do not go down that road. But from reviews, it appears the most consistent TUMA experiences are from the K-fest girls. Go there or do not, I really don't care, just providing a sign post.
I'm thrilled she is back, I have my reunion appointment in the books..
On my last visit, the gate issue was fixed..
On my last visit, the gate issue was fixed.. Originally Posted by Heartside
Just FYI. I'm not a promoter, so do not go down that road. But from reviews, it appears the most consistent TUMA experiences are from the K-fest girls. Go there or do not, I really don't care, just providing a sign post. Originally Posted by Gandalf4301
Ally is @GL though, her Chanel and Million have been reported as being tuna friendly. Don't know about KF but I'm sure some do.
ally so sweet girl !!!