I think we should have a

Halloween Social of some sort.. There may be one planned already but I just got onto the forum. Halloween contests etc.. What do you all think?
Halloween Social of some sort.. There may be one planned already but I just got onto the forum. Halloween contests etc.. What do you all think? Originally Posted by HollyBaby
I might be interested, but have a pretty hectic travel sc hedule the last week in October.
I am actually thinking about making my first trip to the Ohio area at the end of the month, and that would be an awesome thing to attend! I would be game if it aligned with my schedule.

Lux
Good to know.... let's get some ideas out... on things we could do... and then we can go from there....
Just for your info, ya'll should read the sticky on socials at the top of the Discussion thread index page.
In other words, you can't actually plan one on here--just tease the idea of one and get a consensus on themes and region, but actual event can't be announced or advertised.

Read here for more info:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=9580
I read... and we are not planning one. we are just getting Ideas incase we decided we should or can have one
Which is ok, Miss Spinner. LOL