Hello... and My Pictures...

Hello Ohio and specifically Cleveland! I just got word that a provider is claiming to be me. I must stress to you that I am not in Cleveland, never been in Cleveland and at this time not going to be going there as of yet. As soon as I get more information such as links and so on, I'll let you know. But sadly for Cleveland.....I am in Rochester for the time being and any ads in which my pictures are being stolen, you won't be seeing me! If there is ever a demand for me in Cleveland, I'll think about touring to your city.

I only hope as soon as I get more information that you all will help me and getting my pictures removed from the site/link!!!

Much love and have a wonderful holiday season
Okay so I have more information. As of yet, it looks like just my TER ID has been stolen. Not a real big deal to me for two reasons. 1 there is only one review on TER and 2 it was when I was with an agency in Rochester. But please help me try to get this ad taking down!!! I don't want anyone to be mislead or end up in a bad situation because some girl has fooled them that she is me.

The link is http://cleveland.backpage.com/Female...ace-22/5933806
Sorry doll but we have no authority off this site. If you find pix of you that have been stolen and are being used on this site, contact the mod (s) in the area in which they are being used and I'm sure they'll take care of it.