Use the Site

Saw a young lady of high repute the other day. In the course of our pillow talk, she told me that she was getting no calls from Eccie members. Now guys, if you want to build this site, you need to post reviews AND you need to PM girls who are members here and send the PM's from this site.

Of course, you are free to do as you wish, but that is how you build a site that will cater to your needs.

Comments welcome!
I have laid off the reviews, mostly because I seem to be the only one doing them in our region with any frequency. . .and I am sure gents are getting tired of reading about the same ladies I tend to prefer. I have been doing some hobbying on the road, but since I tend to see my favorites over and over when back in Ohio, I figured I might as well only write a review every fourth of fifth visit--especially if there is no new info (which is kind of funny, because consistency in performance is an important quality).
I can understand you're not wanting to write reviews on the same babe's over and over again. You don't get credit for it and it doesn't add to the store of knowledge for other hobbyists.
We are getting a few more guys writing recently and that's great for all the hobbyists here. The more guys contribute, the better for all.
Hell, even if you don't/won't write reviews, show the ladies you at least browse the site. Talk it up a bit and maybe post here from time to time to let them know they are getting exposure.

The rest of you guys are killing us with your silence.
Word!
  • MLG
  • 12-31-2010, 03:54 PM
What THEY said!

*grins*
I have gotten some traffic from this site, but mostly they are lurkers that don't post or review. They had some pretty interesting reasons for not posting.

Do other ladies really keep track of who the gents see and get jealous of each other? Some of these guys were acting like their ATF was an SO and they were afraid if they posted anything, especially a review, that they would get in trouble for seeing somebody else. Does that really go on?
  • MLG
  • 12-31-2010, 04:40 PM
With certain girls, yes....sadly it does.

Its a shame the gals can get away with it and the guys actually let themselves be treated like that.

Feel free to hit me up girl if u ever want get together or need any local info. Always happy to help!
With certain girls, yes....sadly it does.

Its a shame the gals can get away with it and the guys actually let themselves be treated like that.

Feel free to hit me up girl if u ever want get together or need any local info. Always happy to help! Originally Posted by MLG
Thank you, MLG!
None better on this Board to give help and info than MLG. I remember when she was a rookie and now she's a grande dame. LOL
It only works if the guys are wimps or the so-called ATF is giving them "special favors". I can't imagine experienced hobbyists getting caught in that trap though.
Persevere my dear and take advantage of MLG's offer to help. I'm available also and have no axe to grind.