Spring-A-Ling Party 2011

Early preparations for a kick ass party.

Okay everybody. I am going through old school pms and emails to make my invitations list. Old friends, if you don't receive one by the end of January, shoot me an email with your username in the subject bar and know I will be verifying that you ARE you! Please follow this direction. There's a lil too much identity theft going on so I hope your memory is as good as mine.

People being invited are not limited to Ohio residence. I have a lot of friends from other areas and some will be able to be there. Nobody will be invited that is not totally cool with the hobby. I have a lot of friends on and off of these boards. References will also be accepted from the girls invited. So if I don't know you but MLG does... you are invited. Christy, I hope you can make it back as well as London, Tia, Summer and oh I have a list. Ladies, if you want to come and I didn't send you an invite... email me too... username in the subject bar... Seasoned participants only! No boyfriends or girlfriends allowed. No DRAMA!

I will be inviting some of the most recognized funnest girls from all over and will be suggesting that they do "lil contests" for prizes on the site as time goes by til the party date. THIS IS GONNA BE FUN! The party will have contests too but those will be hobbyists supported... ie: a wet Tee shirt contest and all the guys contribute 10 bux to that prize pot. (I use to be an event coordinator and promotional advertiser). I have other contests planned like this so each male will need to plan to bring 50 bux to contribute to 5 contests (10x5). I will share another... a hotdog swallowing contest where the girls ride on the guys shoulder under a line suspending hotdogs. There will also be the best "PIE EATING" contest you never even heard of... girl on girl and guy on girl *giggles*. And gentlemen, we ladies are gonna wanna have you guys on stage for a sexy dance contest too so bring your toga, tarzan clothe, speedos... something to get up and shake your ass for us outfit and what about a ring toss. Some of you will be too shy but all participants will be rewarded.

Now I plan on this being a 2 day event so many can make it that will go from 2 pm to 2 am each day... we gotta sleep... right? Ladies will bring eats and guys will bring drinks. Name tags will be worn on your forehead...lol. There will be a professional light and sound crew (who hobby) and the scheduling will depend on them and the hottest local strippers I know who will perform for tips and taps. I will have the Mic and a couple of my old bouncers will have the only usable door.

This will be a memory you will never forget... even better than your bachelor party. BUT, it will be discreet. This is the only public announcement there will be and it is not for newbies.
Seasoned players ONLY. I know this is early but I want to be able to coordinate with the girls that tour.

See JB, I read your threads too but I prefer stallions over ponies *wiggles*

This is gonna be HUGE! So we are gonna need to carpool. Please let me know if you have a large vehicle and can coordinate pick up points.

Lotsa kisses! Lacey
JB, Please lock this thread.
Uhhh. . .before you bite off a project this big. . .you still have to belly-up and take care of your last:

"EPIC CONTEST!"

I don't know about the rest of the board, but I ain't willing to invest in anything until you meet your previous obligations.

Maybe I am being an asshole, but this is a trust issue for me. I know you have a great reputation and that should be enough, but given the squirrely behavior over that last contest you sponsored, I sorta need to see how you do on a small party or contest.

If you fell through on that, I just can't help but to wonder if this might become a clustercus real fast.

Please let us know when you are going to make good on the contest you still owe prizes for.