What is your favorite position?

While most of us in the hobby like variety and the first temptation is to say all of them. . .what is your absolute favorite position--perhaps the one you tend to resort to when you are trying to get off if the others are fun, but not exactly ringing your bell on a given day?

I will go first. I am actually kind of boring. . .while I like all of them, my favorite will always be missionary--I like eye contact during sex--even when it is casual sex.
Girl on her belly on firm surface, ass well lubed, cock sliding in slowly while lady moans and guides the speed so that when the cock hits bottom, she feels a true thrill. Not like the cretins who try to get their cock in as fast as they can so that the lady can't stop them. Selfish, selfish, selfish!
No wonder many ladies won't do Greek. I wouldn't either if I'd had some idiot try to get in fast so I got mine before she could throw me off.
Doggie all the way! Hits those nice spots. /blush
I like to start off on Top, move around to other positions and then end in Doggie!!! Yep, Doggie has always been a favorite of mine :-)
  • MLG
  • 11-10-2010, 08:49 PM
Doggie for me too!

My least fav is 69....its too hard to concentrate on getting and giving at the same time!

LOL
OK, by cracky!! I know there are at least 26 of you out there. Let's get some posting going here. LOL
  • MLG
  • 11-11-2010, 05:52 PM
OK, by cracky!! I know there are at least 26 of you out there. Let's get some posting going here. LOL Originally Posted by John Bull
Hehe...girls picked multiples....u know how we are....lmao!
Doggie for me too!

My least fav is 69....its too hard to concentrate on getting and giving at the same time!

LOL Originally Posted by MLG
Mine fav position is behind MLG
  • MLG
  • 11-12-2010, 09:15 AM
Mine fav position is behind MLG Originally Posted by raufoos
And thats my fav as well baby!
If I have to pick only one it's doggy. Love the feel of the hands on my ass or holding onto my hair while going at it.
If I have to pick only one it's doggy. Love the feel of the hands on my ass or holding onto my hair while going at it.
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Welcome Lady! Are you planning to travel to Ohio soon?
Honestly, the most fulfillment comes from being on my knees, it's my niche`.
Honestly, the most fulfillment comes from being on my knees, it's my niche`. Originally Posted by bestoralntexas
I can vouch for Amy's talent in that position. Amy, how about making a trip to the great white north? I'll make sure the floor is heated so your knees don't get cold!
My favorite is any face-to-face position so we can be humpin' and smoochin' at the same time. Probably give the edge to cowgirl because there's usually a couple nice lady lumps within easy access too. Doggie is too impersonal.
ALL the above..lol!!!!