NAME THAT FETISH!

The next time you connect with another person in the hobby here in Ohio, what fetish or unconventional (at least for you) sensual activity would you like to explore if you could find a hobbyist or provider that was just as open and curious as you are about trying the new act?

I'll never tell.
I want a client with a foot fetish...heehee! I want another with an ass squeezing fetish and yet another with a takin me shoppin fetish... roflmao. Beyond that... I'm all about multiple ways to achieve the Big O multiple times. Oh, one I haven't done... "hey hey, get that thing outta my um ear". I mean rear... and no you can't tie me up or gag me... Oh A!... I guess I have done all that I'm gonna Darlin. I've done toys, foods, sauces, chain wear, strap-ons, 3somes, dominance, light submissive, role playing, balloons, outdoors, rooftops and what's the one where people can see you? It's on the tip of my tongue... exhibitionism. I'm not licking nobody's asshole, doing greek, fisting, gangbangs or any of the illegal ones. Now I feel my age... darn!
I want a client with a foot fetish...heehee! I want another with an ass squeezing fetish and yet another with a takin me shoppin fetish... roflmao. Beyond that... I'm all about multiple ways to achieve the Big O multiple times. Oh, one I haven't done... "hey hey, get that thing outta my um ear". I mean rear... and no you can't tie me up or gag me... Oh A!... I guess I have done all that I'm gonna Darlin. I've done toys, foods, sauces, chain wear, strap-ons, 3somes, dominance, light submissive, role playing, balloons, outdoors, rooftops and what's the one where people can see you? It's on the tip of my tongue... exhibitionism. I'm not licking nobody's asshole, doing greek, fisting, gangbangs or any of the illegal ones. Now I feel my age... darn! Originally Posted by Lacey Companion
Well then what can you do?
I want someone with a massage fetish to massage me with baby oil and then DATY for the rest of the hour. /blushes

Is that a fetish? Hehe!

Seriously though, I've always wanted to do a gangbang!
  • MLG
  • 09-14-2010, 03:16 PM
Bukkake sounds fun....I know a certain lady that loves them but I havent had the pleasure as of yet to be able to attend one of hers.
I want to watch Cece, MLG, Lacey and a few of their girlfriends do a gangbang on A1 or the Capt. Don't know why anyone would want to watch a bunch of guys and 1 girl but that's just me.
  • MLG
  • 09-14-2010, 05:12 PM
Lord have mercy I think I'm having a flashback JB!

That sounds VERY familiar......*blush*
Hmmm. . .

So CeCe, you are telling me no on the Grape Seed Oil, but baby oil would be fine? I wil be up in Cleveland in October--eat your Wheaties, girlie!

Hellz yeah, so silky smooth!

No wheaties for me, but I do require coffee!
Hellz yeah, so silky smooth!

No wheaties for me, but I do require coffee! Originally Posted by Cece Sinclaire
I am not a coffee drinker, so educate me on what flavor you like and when I go to Kroger (need to buy baby oil instead of the grape seed oil) I will fresh grind something (my store has a little coffee kiosk where you can pick various gourmet flavors) before I head up so you can indulge yourself--after all I have to keep up my reputation for providing the best BFE in Ohio!