Charlie Sheen and condoms

Heh

Charlie Sheen is the new spokesman for Lelo Hex condoms, appearing in an ad to promote safe sex.

Http://www.techinsider.io/kelp-hex-i...-future-2016-6
I guess that would be like New Orleans promoting flood insurance.
Like he ever used a condom.
something tells me he is using them now........now that he came out as being HIV positive.
The company has got people starting threads about their product on message boards just because he's promoting them...sounds like hiring him was a good idea from a marketing perspective...
Heh

Charlie Sheen is the new spokesman for Lelo Hex condoms, appearing in an ad to promote safe sex.

Http://www.techinsider.io/kelp-hex-i...-future-2016-6 Originally Posted by Bobave
The biggest playboy caught HIV without condoms.Pay hookers big money with or without condoms.
Heh

Charlie Sheen is the new spokesman for Lelo Hex condoms, appearing in an ad to promote safe sex. Originally Posted by Bobave
I guess "Magic" Johnson (hehehe) turned them down...

The company has got people starting threads about their product on message boards just because he's promoting them...sounds like hiring him was a good idea from a marketing perspective... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Brilliant!! He can promote both the shoulda, woulda, coulda perspective and the "I've seen the light" perspective!!
Shit I wanna try them when they come out. It's a bit dumb they need backers considering their damn vibrators are $100+ each and probably cost all of $10 to make.