Boa at lovely angels

Hello fellas I was going through the lovely angels website and saw they added a girl named Boa to their line up and the pics on the website look great but can any of y’all attest to the accuracy of the pictures?
Any info would be appreciated thanks.
Abby is returning too.
The pictures are a couple of years old. They represent them very well other than Yuri. Her hair is much shorter and Blonde. It’s great seeing pics of former Amp ladies.
Rebecca coming too. I dont remember her
I have an appointment to see Boa later in the week and will certainly report back.
Boa is nice
Boa is nice Originally Posted by ProfessorXavier
How nice we talking about?
Boa is a knockout. She used to be Protestant but covered and accepting communions for the parish. Not sure how the Cd19 will affect her but we will soon find out. I met her a few times and she definitely will make you pitch a tent.
  • Aoi
  • 09-01-2020, 02:42 PM
How nice we talking about? Originally Posted by Jayven
Very.
I've always been super curious about Boa. Too bad I don't have any damn references.
I've always been super curious about Boa. Too bad I don't have any damn references. Originally Posted by DFKDATY
Let's hope boa can constrict around the right places. Pics of her look nice
Boa would always say catholic after you see her a few times. I never did. She has a signature soap the shit out of you on the table shower. I saw her many times and will see her again for sure. Not an atf for me but she is good
Boa always shedded the skin on my snake when I seen her
Is this the same Boa from Luxury and Lucky Haven? She rocked a full bush, to jog some memories...