Encounter: New Girl at The Shade

Date: 9/4/20
Name: Shelly (Maybe Sally?)
Address and Phone: Mapleshade* --425 Maplelawn St., Suite 102, Plano Tx Phone: (972) 985-8851
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Plano
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Let’s see....massage, FIV, FIA, TUMA, BLS, sucking them big ass titties, DATY, DATO, Rusty Trombone, CBJ, ACG, MISH, another massage
Hair Length and Color: Long and black. Had a clip to keep it out of the way.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Fine ass woman. Voluptuous. Not a skinny one but not fat. Nice round hips and tight ass. Think about an Asian version of Marilyn Monroe. Not fat. Big ol’ man mades with nice suckable nipples. Flat face with long fake eyelashes but she’s a pretty gal.
Recommendation: Yes
Sherry not Shelly. She's not new. She is trying to convince me to ditch my wife and marry her, for years, every time i visit her for some super charged fun. I should think about her proposal, lol.
Lol, “balloon knot”...that’s funny stuff.
Ok, Sherry it is. Sounded like Shelly. :-) I Asked her if she was new, and she said yes. In any case, it was a fun time.
Yes it’s Sherry! That pussy gets so wet when I see her and she can’t stop saying
I love you , right ?
  • HAAO
  • 09-05-2020, 08:43 AM
What was the damage.
If you don't have a religious preference, how big a difference is the Shade from the Ampland experience?
If you don't have a religious preference, how big a difference is the Shade from the Ampland experience? Originally Posted by Helicool
No difference at , same at the shade as it is at the ampland !
She would be a NO in my book pulling that shit.
Yes it’s Sherry! That pussy gets so wet when I see her and she can’t stop saying
I love you , right ? Originally Posted by Solid_Latino
Yup, that's Sherry !