My life is over...

I'm new here, but these forums are already taking over my life.

/end_rant

Anyone else meeting a similar fate?
You shouldn't say that till you have over 5k post then you need to get a life
WHAT?
ummm what do you mean exactly?
LOL!

I just mean I've been scouring this forum for about 2 hours now WAITING for someone to reply so I can rebut.

Yes, the whole thing is certainly addicting. One day I'll say what a waste of time. The next day I'm afraid I'm going to miss something.
Same here for me. Its easy to spen hours on here. But interest is now fading after three months. I only spend a few hours a day on it. But man, my keyboard speed is off the charts. I wish that still mattered to potential employers.
Same here for me. Its easy to spen hours on here. But interest is now fading after three months. I only spend a few hours a day on it. But man, my keyboard speed is off the charts. I wish that still mattered to potential employers. Originally Posted by buzzworm86
lmao...only a few hrs.....
lmao...only a few hrs..... Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
Yup, I feel like i neglect my 15 cats. Don't ask!
Yup, I feel like i neglect my 15 cats. Don't ask! Originally Posted by buzzworm86
Keystroke error? It looked almost like you typed 15 cats?
this thread just cracks me up but I gotta say I been sitting in this computer chair for hrs and my ass is starting to hurt....
I know that one. D:
Keystroke error? It looked almost like you typed 15 cats? Originally Posted by sketchball82
no keystroke error.

KK I sit on an old wooden chair. My butt starts to flatten out and I think it presses my prostate. Be glad you dont have one. Sure they say what a joy it is to have it stimulated, bull. I get up 5 times a night to pee. The prostate what a joy!
so what is this thread about again?
oh wait its a chatroom
oh wait its a chatroom Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
lude chat.