Anticipation

Often I read all the positave reviews and then when I finally see her, she is not all that great.
I believe this is because a lot of the reviews are highly fictional or maybe the provider is having a bad day.My question is do you give the provider another chance or just move on. So would you see the provider again if the session was just so so?No Names please.
I don't repeat anyway, so nope.

In my time hobbying, I've had a couple of good sessions. Maybe, for the most part, they're doomed from the beginning b/c we both realized there will not be a repeat.

It's my opinion that ladies do not tend to go out of their way unless they have some hope of hooking (yuk, yuk) you into being a regular. So, I don't anticipate much for a session, and my anticipation is often met.

You'd be happier, IMHO, if you stayed away from the reviews and didn't expect much out of the lady.
It depends. I usually don't repeat, but I would based on the fact that things could go better a second time around.
My experience indicates that most often the review is more bragging about the prowers of the reviewer than the details of the session. There are exceptions. These tend to build up a high level of anticipation which frequently results in disappointment.
If they don't impress me on the first session I'm not investing more money in them for sure. If they have a multitude of good reviews then usually they turn out good.
Some people just don't "click" as well as others. Look at the stats of the reviews.
IMO - this hobby is too expensive for second chances.
I have been told that alot of men don't do reviews because its too time consuming and most don't want to do the two finger typing. Some men are given big discounts for writing them and I don't think that is a fair deal. The only men I know that REALLY do reviews are men that are around computers on a daily bases (20 percent)and most of the reviews are for SHOW. just saying and it was a seasoned provider that brought it to my attention with guy friends getting her started with some reviews to get established.
I won't see a lady unless she is reviewed, hopefully by someone I trust. To do otherwise is an expensive crap shoot.

Armed with this positive intelligence I approach a session with real optimism. I do my best to appear upbeat and excited about meeting the lady and invariably the session is good if not great.

I really do not think that the prospect of repeat business has much influence on the quality of a session. Your attitude and vibe is much more important. If you are diffident and downbeat the lady will respond in kind. No negativity allowed!

Returning to the subject of reviews, while many are too positive, after a bit clear patterns can be seen and it is easy to spot those reviews that can be trusted. If you can't distinguish between the shill pieces and the truthful ones there isn't much hope for you.

Finally, if it was a truly mediocre session. I probably would not repeat. If it was ok but the provider was really hot with good reviews I might go back. This approach has worked for me on a few occasions.
I used to write reviews under a different handle...even had PA accumulated through early 2013. But for various reasons I don't care to go into (at the risk of someone putting 2 and 2 together), I reinvented myself and now abide by a no-review policy.

It's much less hassle.

As for mediocre sessions? I've had a few, and I made sure my fellow hobbyists knew they were mediocre. There are still guys though that will see them, seeing only the physicality of those providers, and not the baggage that these girls bring along. These guys will learn the hard way.
I agree with AWL in terms of trusted reviewers. You have to look at who is reviewing as well as the reviews. If you don't see a reviewer you recognize, look at the number of reviews for each reviewer. That would be a rough measure of the quality of the reviewer.

For a better picture, try to find someone else they've reviewed that you've had a good time with. The point is you're trying to see if their tastes are similar to yours. It's more work, but it helps minimize disappointments.

Along with trusted reviewers, learn to recognize reviewers you can't trust. I know one guy that thinks everyone is a spinner. I know another that thinks all local BP women are legit and great.
Some people just don't "click" as well as others. Look at the stats of the reviews.
IMO - this hobby is too expensive for second chances. Originally Posted by Shayla
+1
It would be silly to repeat if you didn't have fun the first time, keep on searching
As Shayla said about clicking, just because one person had a great time, does not mean you will, different strokes for different folks
  • MrGiz
  • 10-31-2011, 07:30 AM
I don't repeat anyway, so nope.

In my time hobbying, I've had a couple of good sessions. Maybe, for the most part, they're doomed from the beginning b/c we both realized there will not be a repeat.

It's my opinion that ladies do not tend to go out of their way unless they have some hope of hooking (yuk, yuk) you into being a regular. So, I don't anticipate much for a session, and my anticipation is often met.

You'd be happier, IMHO, if you stayed away from the reviews and didn't expect much out of the lady. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
So... Charles... let me get this straight... even if you were to enjoy a GREAT time with a particular girl... you're not going back for seconds... right?

>> "So, I don't anticipate much for a session, and my anticipation is often met. . . .You'd be happier, IMHO, if you stayed away from the reviews and didn't expect much out of the lady" <<

With an attitude like that.... why are you even here?
I've only been in the hobby for about 6 months now and have gotten alot of good info from reviews posted by others. Granted you have to do your homework on top of reviews but every woman I have seen and posted a review on had many reviews prior to me seeing her. I have been very fortunate to have seen several AWESOME women and my reviews reflect that. I would also add that if the first time was great the second, third, fourth time was even better as after the first meeting jitters are settled and a comfort zone is achieved it all just gets even better from there IMHO. I have only met one young lady that I would not repeat with as even if it got better the second time that would not be saying much.
Mostly I use the reviews to find out what a provider is up for. For me, I look for LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, & of course some kind of full service - I really enjoy making out like a teenager and look for that being consistent. Descriptions of girls with profiles on ECCIE are usually taken from those profiles and close for the most part.

I do go back with the ones that i seem to click with and we both have a good time - if the first visit is lackluster I don't repeat (I've made that mistake once with one girl, 3 trips and it didn't improve). I do have one provider who has promised me a free session because of my review and I'm not sure I will accept because I'm not sure it will be any better - and a lot of my friends think she is the best - go figure!

I find that reviews tend to be colored with the blush of the moment. At least for me, if I had a good time, I tend to be more complimentary if I write a review within 24,hours. After that I become more objective. I write reviews partly for my benefit as I can refer back to them when I see a girl later - or look back to remind myself why I don't want to repeat as beauty is only part of the equation.
Mostly I use the reviews to find out what a provider is up for. For me, I look for LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, & of course some kind of full service - I really enjoy making out like a teenager and look for that being consistent. Descriptions of girls with profiles on ECCIE are usually taken from those profiles and close for the most part.

I do go back with the ones that i seem to click with and we both have a good time - if the first visit is lackluster I don't repeat (I've made that mistake once with one girl, 3 trips and it didn't improve). I do have one provider who has promised me a free session because of my review and I'm not sure I will accept because I'm not sure it will be any better - and a lot of my friends think she is the best - go figure!

I find that reviews tend to be colored with the blush of the moment. At least for me, if I had a good time, I tend to be more complimentary if I write a review within 24,hours. After that I become more objective. I write reviews partly for my benefit as I can refer back to them when I see a girl later - or look back to remind myself why I don't want to repeat as beauty is only part of the equation. Originally Posted by Louigi
+1