Tricks of the trade

• CJ7
  • 03-16-2012, 01:46 PM
A gentleman had been having an affair with his secretary for several months. His wife was starting to notice a change in the relationship and began to question him every evening when he got home from work. His usual response was traffic held me up. One evening his wife started in on him as soon as he opened the door

Where have you been you SOB?

OK damnit, enough is enough... I've been at the pool hall shooting 8 ball and gambling. So now are you happy?

Pool my ass said the wife ... youre having an affair behind my back.

No dearest, I was shooting pool I swear.

Well ok, but I dont believe you ... your suppper is cold, just eat it and dont say a word about it.

Later that month he really over extended his stay. After making passionate love 3 times he glanced at his watch he saw he was 3 hours late, so he said his goodbyes and left. On the way home he stopped at the drugstore and bought some baby powder. As soon as he pulled in his driveway and turned off the car, he opened the baby powder and coated both hands, then dusted them off on his pant legs.

Immediately after his foot stepped on the porch, the door flew open and his wife began screaming ..

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THIS TIME YOU SORRY BASTARD?

OK, that does it, its time I was honest with you darling ... Ive been fucking my brains out and lost track of time. Thats the truth.

on the verge of tears, and clawing out her husbands eyes, the wife noticed the husbands hands coated with powder and the white hand prints on his slacks ...

she immediatey gave him a hug and a kiss, looked him in the eye, and said

No darling youve been shooting pool. I'm soooo sorry I ever doubted you. I love you very much, shoot as much pool as you want, anytime you want and never worry about me asking you a single question why youre late, ever again.