Is eccie slow to load or is it just me?

• Deke
  • 11-22-2012, 07:49 PM
I don't know where else to ask this. My internet is fast on most sites but eccie is slow to load. All of the advertisements and sidebars come up right away but, the subject page or whatever you call it may take 30 or so seconds to load or show up. I don't always have a lot of time to browse without someone around and this makes it discouraging. Does any one else have this problem or know what to do. Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place.
It has happened to me over the last several months. My security software hasn't given me any warnings but it concerns me all the same.
Stolen car thread drama is bringing the server to its knees.
I have the same problem, and it is maddening. The crazy part is, every once in a while, I can get on here from a different computer, and on that one I have no problems. But the computer that I usually have to access eccie with does exactly the same thing you are describing, and it happens using either Google Chrome or IE.

Advice from anyone as to how to fix this would be greatly appreciated !!!
  • Deke
  • 11-29-2012, 05:04 PM
My internet has been down since last week, I had some tech guy tweek a few things but, same old shit! Still eccie is slow to load the meat of the page. Aggravating as hell, it doesn't do it on other sites. Hhhelllppp!
Its just you.