Happy Halloween! Costume Contest!!!

Happy Halloween Everyone! Time for the costume contest from the party last week. Pretty simple, vote for the costume you like best and the winner will get a prize! I wont be posting their names but some will obviously be recognized. I will also post some fun pictures through out the thread as well as my costume (since i am excluded from the contest) Happy Voting and hope everyone has a great Halloween!! MUAH!
WOOT WOOT! Love the pics! Cant wait to see more!! Happy Halloween Austin!
All of them look great, but the geisha girl is sexy as hell. I got an instant boner! :P
Looking great happy Halloween all.
All Super pretty ... but I have this thing for Nurses .....
Spanish Dancer (looks like she is still loosing weight and looking better all the time (.) (.) )gets me 'hard' and my vote but I agree they are all hot!!! Maybe I'll make the next party and get lucky. Or get lucky and make the next party!
wow--HOT!
uh, Which one is the best at " goblin " ?
I've voted. Red Ridding Hood is very alluring. (If she reads this, feel free to send me a PM and we can see about meeting sometime.)

Don't we need Halloween more than once a year? Costumes are the best.
I think you get a better gauge of things if you check the " pole results "....
Red Riding got my vote. I am with King Arthur. I need to meet her!
Little Red Riding Hood gets my vote.
Little Red Riding Hood is hot!!
little miss Diyosa the Geisha got my vote! She got it at the party too
Here are some more fun pics! Will continue to add more as i edit faces out for the girls who ont show their faces online. Sadly not all the girls there did their pictures :-(
Yes Red Riding Hood was great and i love that she chose the new red riding hood from the recent movie. GREAT!