Name: Lauren Korina
User ID:: n/a
Phone: 430 205 9808
Email Address: laurenkorina@gamil.com
URL / Website: n/a
City: houston
State: Texas
Address: Westhemier
Activities: GFE, KISSES, DATY, MSOG, DFK, GREEK, CIM, BBBJ.
Hair Length and Color: Brown long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Kika texted me that she had a new girl in town and she would let me do a review special rate. See rate in ROS

she has dark skin and she is a freak even though she look innocents to me. I usually dont do dark skin girl but this rate i can't pass so i went ahead and book with her, thats her number you can text her directly to set up an appointment.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks. I saw her posts on Twitter and wondered about her. Might have to go in.
Well,
Neither the tele nor the email connect to any ads.
any other verifiable contact info?
And the activities are incorrect.
And the activities are incorrect. Originally Posted by Bowser98
So you’re saying this is a fake review………
So you’re saying this is a fake review……… Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
any website or link
Premium access is a privilege. The rules clearly state to not comment on a review that lays dormant for 30 days. Mods close this thread and sanction this rule breaker
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed