Address: w htx
Activities: lfk bbbj mpcfs k9
Hair Length and Color: blonde past shoulder
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: so hot great fit body goes to gym very easy on the eyes
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for your honest report, KWA.
I saw her myself a few days ago and I must say that I’ve been spoiled by Mona Lisa and really going to be difficult to find anyone that compares to her. I left $500 lighter and although she is very pretty and has a very sweet personality I wish I would have just stuck with Mona Lisa and saved $150.
I definitely had buyers remorse and wish I had made a better decision
Don't blame you bro. I have to stop myself and thanks to honest reviews and comments like yours keep me 500 heavy. But not gonna lie her looks every time I look at her pics I wanna pull the trigger. But luckily reviews and comments like yours, keep me hesitant. At her pretty dime you would think that more is available but seems to be lack luster compare to others at that range or even less. Thanks for your review, sorry you didn't click. As Its always YMMV, yet at 5 at least not leave with buyer remorse.
Agree with all said. Seen her twice and first time just thought bad day and gave her another try because she is really hot, but second time was even worse. Save your money and go to the tried and true lady's on here. Mona
A true mystery to the Houston Hobby scene