URL / Website: https://www.eros.com/texas/houston/files/4483219.html
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Galleria
Activities: Nothing, just take my money and
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: She’s beautiful but this is an agency scam with gps, will not do anything unless you pay more after you paid
Recommendation: No
LL444, do you offer Cim ?
Thanks,
Per this site:
"About LoriLuv444:
Now I'm very confused!
Providers do not have access to reviews do they? Hmmm
“Male” “Member since Feb 2023”you can tell SHE has been waiting for this moment. Girl. Just pack up yo shit and leave this city. You are DONE DONE here. Rebrand in SATX
One review in 6 years? Sounds a little fishy to me.
One review in 6 years? Sounds a little fishy to me. Originally Posted by latinluvr465
But not the mandle?
I haven’t put my visit on here since I haven’t been on this site, due to everyone being on p411,our,slix etc . Don’t feel the need too post here plus I’m doing you the favor. If you want to get scammed go right ahead.
I’ve seen this lady. She has zero problem with Gfe she just openly states a lot of white boys stink. Her words not mine. Plus they are fat, old don’t want to take a proper bath etc. I had zero problems with her because I bathe before and after so consider that when you see . Guys who see her smell. Simple. You want an upscale provider she is your lady. Just wash your ass
I’ve seen this lady. She has zero problem with Gfe she just openly states a lot of white boys stink. Her words not mine. Plus they are fat, old don’t want to take a proper bath etc. I had zero problems with her because I bathe before and after so consider that when you see . Guys who see her smell. Simple. You want an upscale provider she is your lady. Just wash your ass
You’ve got to wash your ass…not your whole ass…your ass-hole!
I can assure I showered beforehand and if you can read it clear stated she has gps she upsells herself because of the agency. Didn’t fault her you npc. Either way it’s your money spend how you see fit.