Any kinky fantasies?

I'm just laying in bed and I started to think about some fantasies I've had for a while. I've always wanted to try the whole burglar breaking in. Cuffing me to my bad, pulling my underwear off.....have you had any? Please share I'm lonely & bored.
the 'pussy burglar'... ( :

I would like to 'pick-up' a MILF Or coed at HEB Far West, there are so many I see when I shop there..
I've always wanted to participate in a large orgy , but alas I've had no luck finding anyone that organizes those !

Welcome SexyAsh69 .
I'm just laying in bed and I started to think about some fantasies I've had for a while. I've always wanted to try the whole burglar breaking in. Cuffing me to my bad, pulling my underwear off.....have you had any? Please share I'm lonely & bored. Originally Posted by SexyAsh69
Thats a good one, let me know if you need that fullfilled,I have always liked the sex in public thing. Something about almost getting caught that is a turn on.
I have always wanted to fuck at my office... or like give a blowjob under the desk you know? Secret fucking during regular office hours with people talking, walking around, and phones ringing.

As if I don't spend enough time here already... LOL!
So where's that office at ? Hahahaha !
DH wanna ride with me to go see Luz at her office?
I have always wanted to break in to a hot young latinas home and cuff her to the bed and pull her panties down and take her out of her boredom. J/K
I have always fantasized about having a hot young woman in a miniskirt sit across from me in public and purposefully spread her legs so I could see her panties. They she motions for me to come over and sit next to her. She grabs my and an puts it between her legs. We leave together and go to her place where her hot roomate joins us for some threesome fun.
DH wanna ride with me to go see Luz at her office? Originally Posted by Martianman
Wonder if surprising her heightens the fantasy?
Hope my boss doesn't see!!!
OBVIOUSLY I need more files on my desk & have too much free time on my hands! hahaha
More files just means more to pick up after me and MM leave !
There is something about a MMF, the idea that the lady is going to get F--ked up by 2 guys is kinda of a turn on...
Never MMF it's MFM,what the hell are you thinking?
Never MMF it's MFM,what the hell are you thinking?
Originally Posted by DIE HARD
2 dudes on 1 chick=MMF, that's how I view it... And just for the record Im straight as an arrow