What's that saying? A picture is worth a Thousand Words?

I just looked through a Provider's showcase and out of almost a dozen pictures, without blurred face, there is not a single smile in the mix.

As matter of fact it's is almost a sad look on her face throughout....

It's not the first showcase I've seen where the poses look forced and the displayed attitude seems out of whack for the intended purpose.

What comes to your mind when you see these things?
Makes me question her attitude/enthusiasm for her avocation (her head/heart are not into it) and would she have the same expression if I booked a meeting with her.

Lack of enthusiasm makes for a disappointing session even if she is hot looking.
I believe I know which one you are referring to. Just looked at it myself. It isn't very welcoming I'll admit.
She looks very sad...red flags went off the first time I seen her post.
She looks like a blast...
  • Qziz
  • 09-12-2012, 12:34 AM
I guess I'm dense. Who are we talking about?
Maybe she hates her job, or maybe she just does not know how to smile for a good picture.
I guess I'm dense. Who are we talking about? Originally Posted by Qziz
You might well be dense Q , but I guess I am as well !
Maybe she is trying to look sexy but going about it all the wrong way
I don't know, I didn't care for the showcase pics. Had sleepy hair and eyes to me but the reviews are solid.
I've done some photography and it's hard for some women to do "pouty" without looking sad. I'm not sure why, just is. Some guys can't pull off "happy smile" without looking goofy. For me, I can't pull off "gentle smile with a little teeth showing" without looking like I'm at the dentist.

We all have facial expressions we can't do. But if you have the pictures you can easily say "oh, those are a do over".
I just figured she was pissed off at whoever was behind the camera. but yes, we are paying for an illusion. It's not too much to ask for a moderately happy looking illusion.
Who the hell are we talking about?
Who the hell are we talking about? Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke
+1

Link please.
I'm NOT THE GIRL IN QUESTION. But I have that problem too either I'm smiling like a I'm in a class pic, or I'm pouting like I'm ?... regular faced?!?! Idk I can't make expressions lol
happy look

Pouty Look