Witness testifies Trayvon was a racist

Now THAT is extremely racist. And it appears you don't know much about women either. Originally Posted by BigLouie
BL, your from Houston, so like me, you probably know quite a few Mexicans.

My business is one that is dominated by Hispanics, I would guess that 95 percent of all the men I work around are from Mexico. Most are permanent residence, quite a few have become citizens.

Most of these men are very racist toward blacks, and they hate being grouped into the same category by all of the pundits when "minorities" are discussed.
They still cling to many of the old stereotypes that many of us have recognized as ancient history.

They say things that I would never say. They have their own slang word for Blacks, and it is just as demeaning and vile as the "N" word. However, since they are a minority, they know they are immune to many of the traps that will get a ole white guy or gal in trouble quick.
BL, your from Houston, so like me, you probably know quite a few Mexicans.

My business is one that is dominated by Hispanics, I would guess that 95 percent of all the men I work around are from Mexico. Most are permanent residence, quite a few have become citizens.

Most of these men are very racist toward blacks, and they hate being grouped into the same category by all of the pundits when "minorities" are discussed.
They still cling to many of the old stereotypes that many of us have recognized as ancient history.

They say things that I would never say. They have their own slang word for Blacks, and it is just as demeaning and vile as the "N" word. However, since they are a minority, they know they are immune to many of the traps that will get a ole white guy or gal in trouble quick. Originally Posted by Jackie S
If you are a minority you can't be a racist, true fact, just ask the MSM.
  • WTF
  • 06-30-2013, 09:05 AM
If you are a minority you can't be a racist, true fact, just ask the MSM. Originally Posted by nwarounder
Everybody is racist...including minorities.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...e-bit-racist-0

One conclusion from this study is clear. For most of us, the racist/sexist/ageist inside us may not be a monster of our own making; s/he is not a reflection of who we are, but a reflection of where we've been. Being faster to associate ‘black' with ‘violence' doesn't imply that you are a hardcore racist, it sadly just means you're American.
This conclusion is both reassuring and sad.
Reassuring, because now we can understand why we are all a little bit racist (and sexist, and ageist). And understanding is half the battle against it.

"The six final jurors are all women – five are white and one is Hispanic."

if I remember right, the Mexicans hate the blacks

game set match, Zim man goes free Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
It is not important that one is Hispanic. What is important that all are women. If you had read Dr. Debra Tannen's land mark book " Men and Women in Conversation" you would know that the key points in this case are what women value. Zim violated the rules that suggest he NOT carry a gun, Zim violated police guidelines that he NOT confront anyone. Trayvon tried to AVOID confrontation by running away while Zim initiated the confrontation. These are all key points with women, following the rules, avoiding confrontation and are points that will lead to a conviction of a lessor charge, prolly manslaughter. There were a number of people on here claiming game, set, match to Romney because they were so sure their narrow view was correct. We shall see if history repeats itself.
It is not important that one is Hispanic. What is important that all are women. If you had read Dr. Debra Tannen's land mark book " Men and Women in Conversation" you would know that the key points in this case are what women value. Zim violated the rules that suggest he NOT carry a gun, Zim violated police guidelines that he NOT confront anyone. Trayvon tried to AVOID confrontation by running away while Zim initiated the confrontation. These are all key points with women, following the rules, avoiding confrontation and are points that will lead to a conviction of a lessor charge, prolly manslaughter. There were a number of people on here claiming game, set, match to Romney because they were so sure their narrow view was correct. We shall see if history repeats itself. Originally Posted by BigLouie
+1
  • WTF
  • 06-30-2013, 12:15 PM
+1 Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
+2........these numbnuts are going to get a lesson in human nature. Our Tea Lites think that there is only one correct way to perceive a situation, their way.
  • CJ7
  • 06-30-2013, 12:17 PM
+3
Zim violated the rules that suggest he NOT carry a gun, Zim violated police guidelines that he NOT confront anyone. Trayvon tried to AVOID confrontation by running away while Zim initiated the confrontation. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Lies about the Zimmerman case for $1000 Alex.

Hey LL,

I've been hearing this "Zimmerman will be convicted on a manslaughter charge" chatter. Is a Florida jury able to return a guilty verdict on a lesser charge? Or would manslaughter charges need to be filed and another trial take place (seems like DJ to me)?
  • CJ7
  • 06-30-2013, 01:06 PM
from a lawyer following the trial

Why charge murder 2 on such little evidence of a “depraved mind”? Perhaps the prosecution believed more damning evidence would be found, or they hoped that the murder charge would lead to a plea bargain or compromise jury verdict on manslaughter. In Florida manslaughter is a lesser included offense to murder 2, and the jury will certainly have the manslaughter instruction to consider in their deliberations. .
Indeed, unless new and revelatory evidence emerges of Zimmerman’s “depraved mind”, I anticipate the prosecution’s narrative to re-center on manslaughter as their most likely “win” in this case.
from a lawyer following the trial

Why charge murder 2 on such little evidence of a “depraved mind”? Perhaps the prosecution believed more damning evidence would be found, or they hoped that the murder charge would lead to a plea bargain or compromise jury verdict on manslaughter. In Florida manslaughter is a lesser included offense to murder 2, and the jury will certainly have the manslaughter instruction to consider in their deliberations. .
Indeed, unless new and revelatory evidence emerges of Zimmerman’s “depraved mind”, I anticipate the prosecution’s narrative to re-center on manslaughter as their most likely “win” in this case. Originally Posted by CJ7
I don't know, of course, but the minimum sentence is like 9.25 years in FL. Not sure if the jury will go that far either. What's the next step down? Anybody know?
Zimmerman will beg for old Sparky when the boys in the rest home get hold of his fat ass!
  • CJ7
  • 06-30-2013, 01:35 PM
I don't know, of course, but the minimum sentence is like 9.25 years in FL. Not sure if the jury will go that far either. What's the next step down? Anybody know? Originally Posted by nwarounder

man 1
man 2
man 1
man 2
man 3 Originally Posted by CJ7
Yea thanks, but all three carry a min of 9.25 years. Just can't see 9.25 years, but it's not over either.
Keep in mind, the jury did get to see the pics of Zimmerman's bloody head, and the cuts. That is something that all of the major news outlets edited out when all of this initially happened. They have also heard sworn testimony that Travon was doing the beating.

It's all about reasonable doubt. Regardless of what ever charge the judge says they can consider, there has already been enough reasonable doubt established for a a not guilty verdict.

And keep in mind, the defense hasn't even started.

Heck, from what we have seen so far, a the judge just might give a directed verdict of not guilty before the defense even tarts.

Of course, there is always the possibility that these 6 women will live with the fear that a not guilty verdict will result in cities burning. We can thank all of the news media, poverty pimps, race baiters, and polititians for that if that turns out to be the case.
  • CJ7
  • 06-30-2013, 01:53 PM
call it anything you want, the white side agrees in majority Zim is innocent, before AND during the trial