AMP intel request

I recently noticed a “Massage and Foot Reflexology” on the I-10 feeder just west of Wirt Road in the retail complex in front of Home Depot. Anyone have any intel on this place?

Thanks!
why dont you go in and tell us all about it???????????????????????????? ????
why dont you go in and tell us all about it???????????????????????????? ???? Originally Posted by fightingfi
I am planning on it. Then I’ll write a review...which you won’t be able to view. LOL
Says the guy who always asking about girls on here
Across from Spec's, I believe. Have not gone in but...
May have to reconnoiter soon :-)
empress of china, totally legit, the male owner also checks you in and hovers throughout the hallway, the girls leave the door to private room slightly ajar, this was my experience a couple years ago, I don't know current status
There is a massage shop over on Gessner, north of IH10, 1 mile north on intersection of Imperial crown, if you're driving north of 10 it'll be on left hand side right before the pyschic sign. Ani will accomodate any request. I didn't see any other girl there at the time of my visit, not sure if other girls are even available, big massage bed with canopy, the bed has a face hole, go figure, she ain't beautiful, but nice looking nonetheless.
empress of china, totally legit, the male owner also checks you in and hovers throughout the hallway, the girls leave the door to private room slightly ajar, this was my experience a couple years ago, I don't know current status Originally Posted by fingerhertaint
Thanks dude, much appreciated.