City: texas
State: Texas
Address: 11550 Louetta Rd

Houston, TX 77070
Activities: fbsm
Hair Length and Color: black hair shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: short, about 5ft 4 black hair to her shoulders ok looking 6 out of 10 in the face small frame on her kept fully clothed the whole time with pink shirt on and tight black pants on.
Recommendation: No
LMAO
Another failed review
He does it on purpose....part of his plan
when tbonebuttholebutthead man hits 10k its party time im saying he almost there to the world record of statements Posts: 9,606.The Part will be at MC
Ok Fifi, I'll give you one benefit of the doubt, Only one if you can explain why you can't figure out how to fill in the ROS, you may get a reprieve from some posts from members who have. Ok.......GO!
Another failed review
He does it on purpose....part of his plan Originally Posted by tbone2u
Dude, you are definitely in Fifi’s head, it must be cramped up in there. Lol
Houston, TX 77070
Activities: fbsm
Hair Length and Color: black hair shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: short, about 5ft 4 black hair to her shoulders ok looking 6 out of 10 in the face small frame on her kept fully clothed the whole time with pink shirt on and tight black pants on.
Recommendation: No[/QUOTE]

She remaining fully clothed during your visit to her is on you. Don’t visit Amps unskilled as to how to get a provider out of her clothing.
Thanks for giving us a copy of his non-review Finger. SMH
Lol
Just look at it this way fifi....
If you keep up your current post count for the same amount of years I have been on this board,,,,your count will be over 5,000.
Then you will get the pleasure of some dickhead saying
"Fifi...you have over 5,000 posts and why NO reviews?"
What will you tell him fifi?
everyone is welcome to my party at MC but tbonebuttheadbutthole it seems he's the one that really wants to meet me the most cause he knows in his little heart and no head and butt im right about his *statements* 9/608 and counting . GO read his post's its all * Nice reviews Sir thanks*
Are you in love with me fifi? I'm flattered but I'm not into guys...sorry
You follow me around like a little butthurt puppy dog.
tbone2u
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

You're sweet fifi. I will dedicate 10,000 to you my good friend

his words not nice .................tbone2u I'm flattered..............and dont forget the 2 new statements you made. you must be dying to find out who i really i am i see this really truley truthfull honestly 100 percent bothers YOU
tbone statements now made are * 9,613.
hey tbonebuttheadholeidiot im going to st james tomorrow with my son we'll see you there sometime between 430 and 545 pm