CNN What it reveals when senators repeatedly mispronounce the name Kamala Harris

• oeb11
  • 10-31-2020, 08:24 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ai/ar-BB1ay0ZD

People now know - KumHoela!!!!
Thank U - DPST's!
https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/10/...-covid-deaths/

What does this reveal, Dr. DoLittle?

You still haven’t addressed Trump’s outrageous attacks on “your” profession, despite numerous requests for comment and/explanation.

Every doctor I know is pissed about that, but you run and hide under your MAGA hat and matching robes.

It’s a simple question and a big window int9 the psyche of the enthralled Trumpite. Why not just answer it?

Unless you’ve been lying about yourself for all these years...

How much more do they get paid in Russia for toeing the party line?
It's pronounced CUMMA-la
cum-alloha
Tucker was called out by the dumb-ass's over at MSNBC, calling him a racist for mispronouncing her name. He would say "Camala" instead of "Comala". He then smiles and pulls up a clip of Kamala pronouncing her own name and guess what? Yep, you guessed it, she called herself Camala. It's all to funny all this racist bullshit but the left believes it works to their advantage and they just might be right, not that all the people they call "racists" are, but the old adage that if you repeat the same thing long enough to people who hear no other voice than yours, they will believe you and nothing but nothing proves this more than the whole "the Hunter laptop and Bobulinski" is Russian propaganda BS. Some polls say that 51% of Americans actually believe that when not one single person in the Intelligence agency's or Democrat's in Congress have any proof what so ever that this is true.

"It has all the hallmark traits of Russian propaganda" is enough for them to believe with no proof provided. What ever happened to, I'll believe it when I see the proof, until then I will question what you are saying? I'm not saying you must/ should believe me when I say there is evidence, that this isn't true but for pete's sake, when you don't have the evidence, at least say you are unsure not that you are convinced without seeing the evidence. I guess that is to much to ask in the age of Trump when literally nothing, no amount of corruption that likely surpasses anything Trump was accused of by Biden, will be discussed.

But as SF and Munchie gladly proved, they do not want to hear anything beyond what they want to believe. So how is it possible to prove anything to such people?
CNN sucks!
  • oeb11
  • 11-01-2020, 08:33 AM
DPST's ' do not want to hear anything beyond what they want to believe.'

Proving facts and truth is a wasted in exercise for those so imbued with the DPST ideology Uber alles - they cannot comprehend anything outside XiNN and its fake LSM!
CNN sucks! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
Yep! And msnbc bottoms
Apparently Kamala cant pronounce her own name correctly either. Must be all that internalized racism from being an Aunt Tom.
Speaking of racist trope...
  • oeb11
  • 11-02-2020, 10:05 AM
Awww -poor DPST's triggered much when FACTS show the lies of the LSM

Poor, triggered DPST's!!!

It is : KumHoeLa!!!
Speaking of racist trope... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Sorry about that. I forgot you're only allowed to use racial slurs against black folks if you're in Antifa.
  • oeb11
  • 11-02-2020, 03:11 PM
yes yr/hh/ multiple handles

KumHoeLa!
Lox and lowed, my bovine buddy!