Gentlemen Please Read..Very Important...Tips For Relaxing Enjoyable Time With Me...

I make it no big secret that I post ad's in various places. I just want to say this, if you happen to come across and reply to an ad that I have placed, an ad that I placed not here on eccie, please 1. Let me know that you are an eccie member and 2. Please take the time to read my profile, my showcase, and my reviews ((all of my reviews are true and accurate with the details except for one of the reviews written by some unknown!!)) and 3. If you have a little extra time, check out my web site..lots of information on there and 4. If you have any questions about time spent with me, send me a PM with your questions and I will reply. I am making this post because so many gentlemen from eccie see and reply to various ad's that I place on other boards and when they get here they are totally unsure of the do's and do not's likes and dislikes etc. So, please gentlemen, take a few minutes to read about me so that we can have an enjoyable and relaxing time together...Happy Holidays xoxo
get that a lot hun... part of the biz... most think with another head and dont read everything specially if it is long and drawn out.

good luck.

licks