Name: A**
Phone: N/A
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Shady Trail
Activities: Tit worship, FOV, FIV, Russian, CBJ, spit HJTC
Hair Length and Color: Platinum blonde to shoulders.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: A** is a smoking hot, massive man-made blessed MILF. 5’6” in heels, 5’ without. 36FF-26-36 stats. Biggest man-mades in BDD. Platinum blonde, blue eyes. A very pretty MILF that can carry on a decent conversation.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice one, I think I know who you’re talking about.
She's a sweetie, but mm's are hard.
The girl's call her "Stripperella". She drags little twenty year old boys around the Shopps of Legacy on the weekends.
She loves getting guys off!
So do you have to ask for it because she always just gives me regular dances but once she tried to pull it out but manager kept walking past (pre covid times). However it looks like she is active with other guys so I am not sure if they initiate it or not since I never do. So maybe she is afraid she may offend me by trying something I don't know.
She's an old pro, not just out to make money necessarily. If you give her the fun flirty vibe, she'll let you share a little bank and ya'll can have a good time
Didn't ask for it. Think I either told her she looked nice, or that I had had a long week. Next think I know she is trying to make me feel better.
Love her personality. Very pleasant to be with and seems so genuine. That kindness goes a long way to make this old guy more horny.
She has been my go to for about 8 years. I adore her. I ask for her number every year and she politely declines. I love her tits. They are the best I’ve ever experienced.
Does she works days?
Yes.
Is she there on weekends too?