Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: seeking.com
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: A motel south of the ROC
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5'5" tall, shoulder length blonde hair, brown eyes, curvy thick but not fat, nice perky B cup ta-tas.
Recommendation: Yes
Does she understand smoke signals? How the fuck do you communicate with this chick?
Does she understand smoke signals? How the fuck do you communicate with this chick? Originally Posted by buffalomw10
You have to join the site. He won't get PA for the review because of it.
585.642.3087 she was/is on SA but with a phony pic...imagine that
Did you ask if you could post her number?
And yes I got the PA.
You have to join the site. He won't get PA for the review because of it. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Good review and he did get credit

Mods done good
Why the fuck did he get the credit? When I did a review of a SA girl with just her username and not her number I was denied credit. These fucking mods are as inconsistent as an NFL ref.
Why the fuck did he get the credit? When I did a review of a SA girl with just her username and not her number I was denied credit. These fucking mods are as inconsistent as an NFL ref. Originally Posted by Ranger Dog
WOS
or which staff member
Mistake
  • NC-17
  • 02-16-2019, 03:02 PM
Why the fuck did he get the credit? When I did a review of a SA girl with just her username and not her number I was denied credit. These fucking mods are as inconsistent as an NFL ref. Originally Posted by Ranger Dog
YOU MAD BRO?
YOU MAD BRO? Originally Posted by NC-17
he should pit Gman on contact list

then easy ta tell where he looking

then hit submit as he in Upset NY
Mistake Originally Posted by Samcro84
Curious to know if the mistake was that DrLuuv got PA or that Ranger Dog was denied PA? This info would be helpful to most members.
Simple, mods dont like Ranger Dog : )
A while back a review gave contact info as a link to indys.com. The mod said the contact info needed to be available to all members, even those who are not members of indys. The OP didn't get PA as a result.
I'm not trying to stir any pots, I'm just asking for clarification on what contact info is and isn't acceptable.