Younger girls at Fort Worth Amp??

Curious if there are any AMP/SubAMP in Fort Worth that have women under 40? I have been pleased with most of my visits, but the youngest has been easily in their 40’s.

I would like to experience a 20-something.

Any intel is appreciated.
Have you tried best massage off Cherry lane? Ask for Lisa. She appears younger than 40 and good looking. Also whats your favorite spot in Fort Worth?
  • KNFW
  • 09-12-2023, 07:13 AM
Obly problem with best massage is prices. They want way too much compared to other area sub amps. Been there a couple times, little head kept talking me I to things.....lol.
Have not tried best massage, but I am making the rounds for the places I know about.

My favorite is Amy at Nova, but apparently YMMV. I’ve had great experiences at Paradise and Sunrise as well. I tried Ocean Relax yesterday, but the lady was really old and not my type, so I opted to just get a massage.
Very true. Prices are high but its the only place around that offers L2
Does Nova or Sunrise offer L2? If ladues at paradise gave a decent massage i would go there more often lol. Im looking for the perfect combination of a great massage and good to great L2
I would only want a covered L2, but a great L1 with FVMT is also going to get my money. I noticed a massage place on the south side of I-30 in front of Target. Is that best massage? I also saw one further down on the north side of I-30 that looks shady enough to provide some extras.

Do not waste time with Asian Health Massage off far east Camp Bowie near the museums. That place was strictly L0, but it was a good massage!
Y'all let me know how these places turn out. I would love to hear about the on near target. I too frequent the FW spas a bit. Nova seems like the only decent place. If anything else pops up. Let me know!
  • kpop8
  • 09-12-2023, 03:09 PM
sub amps mostly have older talent and the ones that have young ones have been pushy with getting more $ in my dreams.
Rose is fun at Sunrise. Amy at Nova is my go to.
Try Paris T Best Massage formerly at Rlax Excel and Mapleshade
In Plano. Numerous exceptional reviews
Paris is at least 40 too, i heard..
  • KNFW
  • 09-13-2023, 08:32 AM
So, best massage on cherry lane has Paris, Lisa, and ???.
Is Honey still there?
  • KNFW
  • 09-13-2023, 08:34 AM
Ocean Relax is the one near Target. Used to be a couple of younger o es there, but last reviews say otherwise.
Paris from relax is now off cherry lane? Please confirm. I never ever the chance to see her at relax before. Would love to see her