Encounter: Another awesome visit to Lily Spa Garland TX

Date: Dec 23,2023
Name: Linda
Address and Phone: -
Address: Broadway in Garland, just north of Rowlett Road.
Phone: (972) 240-6009
City: Garland
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FBSM, FIV, FUHA, FUMA/PM, DATY, BBBJ/CIMX2
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length black,straight
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Typical, Chinese MILF, about 5'6", 135 pounds pleasantly attractive a "7" maybe, no tatoos or scars, fairly flat belly, really surprised with the nice rounded ass though, not your typical Asian flat one.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review. I may have to make my way across town and give them a try.

Very awesome experience sir...last review on RM was nine months ago, and not very glowing. Sounds like the customer experience has improved there. Though maybe you look like Ryan Reynolds / Jason Momoa / Ryan Gosling and just make a pussy wet when walking in the door. LOL

RM also says TS is available, but you didn't use it. But the PM sounds like something I could use for "better male health & well being".
The last couple of times I have asked for a TS, they hemmed and hawed, drain plugged up, so hot water, etc. etc. On my previous visit I even offered to pay extra for the TS because the are obviously so much fun, Mei Mei stood fast that the hot water heater was busted and the idea of a cold shower/rub and tug visit just didn't do it for me, so I blew it off. And no I look more like Archie Bunker than Jason Momoa or Ryan Gosling, LOL!!!!
Thanks for the additional info. Broken water heater sounds likely, but that will get them tagged by an unannounced inspection. Not sure how strict Garland is about that, but could be told to close until repaired, since the workers cannot properly wash their hands. I'm fully cognizant of YMMV, but with PM as a possibility, I'll give them a try on my next trip to Bass Pro.
I have been hobbying for over 15 years, and regardless of the studio, spa, or independent lady, YMMV is the overriding factor for all categories. I have received some ugly comments over the years from guys who have not received the same level of service I have enjoyed, but upon further review, seems like they tried to get my level of experience for half the cash and acted like assholes. Money and attitude go much further than a snotty attitude and short changing on tips, and you seem like someone who would show the lady proper respect and tip accordingly. Best wishes for as good a time as I had or EVEN BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
“No Linda work here”
“No Linda work here” Originally Posted by falcon512
Not surprising...probably had 50 phone calls in the last few days asking for "Linda." LOL