Jasara 315-863-0015

Anyone have an info on this girl .
# brings up nada unfortunately
I do and stay away from this thing. She's been around Syracuse on and off for several years (something like 15-20 years). Her services are absolutely horrible. She does not deliver anything she promises and when she does, it's pretty bad service. Skip this one
yup
I do and stay away from this thing. She's been around Syracuse on and off for several years (something like 15-20 years). Her services are absolutely horrible. She does not deliver anything she promises and when she does, it's pretty bad service. Skip this one Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
While Clit and I normally disagree, he’s right on about her. She looked good but was that was in 09. So like does clit hate me and only see bottom barrel bitches? I’m trying to figure out where I wronged him & be a better person
I do and stay away from this thing. She's been around Syracuse on and off for several years (something like 15-20 years). Her services are absolutely horrible. She does not deliver anything she promises and when she does, it's pretty bad service. Skip this one Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
Clit? Did you not know what a clit was properly? Why the hate?