Austin Acromyms

• Toyz
  • 08-20-2015, 10:49 PM
Austin Hobby Acronyms

I have had many Austin Hobbiests & Hoogars ask me "Toyz, I can't keep up with what is a real Handle & what is not". "Can you explain the difference in the different kinds of names we have in Austin now"?

Of course I can. Here is the concise list of Austin Acronyms to help you keep up.

HANDLE
The primary name of a Monger or Hoogar on eccie. Toyz is a Handle, in fact, the only one.

FANDLE
A fandle is a fake handle created by an existing member. A fandle is used when you’re primary handle needs fake support, either through voting for a Handles post or agreeing with the Handles stance on a particular subject. A fandle can be used to give an angrier internal voice an opportunity to show its true character. There are more fandles here than you would think.

PANDLE
A pandle is a handle, sandle, fandle, or bandle that PANDERS…Now you would think, giving the meaning of Pander, that all mongers are Pandles. Not true! But some Handles cant even get it up to Pander. Some Bandles are here just to blow hot air and never pander. So, you can have a Handle Pandle (most of us) and even a Bandle Pandle. But just because you post here doesn’t give you the right to claim pandle status.

MANDLE
A Mandle is when a Hoogar has a male alter ego name that she posts under. I’m pretty sure I know of 2 Mandles that post fairly regularly, but they are both funny so I don’t point out my suspicions.

TANDLE
A tandle is a tranny posting as a Hoogar

BANDLE (known as Bandalism)
A Bandle is a fake handle made up by a currently BANNED member. We have several Bandles active in Austin, most of them belonging to one banned handle. A Bandle is a sad little man whos life is so terrible that he can’t leave the board for even a day. So he creates a BANDLE in order to still post. {{{Bandles make up fake reviews so they can be taken more seriously-at least in their own minds-most of their reviews-if any-are impossible to verify because they will be on random BP girls or Strippers with names like K****** or strippers from a far away city}}}

Now your assignment is to go find incidents of Fandles, Bandles, Mandles, Pandles…try to find a thread where a Bandle is talking to another Bandle. Find a Mandle. See if you can throw a pebble at a Bandle (its fun, try it…just be careful they bite ankles)
Thanks Toyz, I think you forgot one, I'm sure there has been a few handlelies, a male handle posing as a female hooger!

IB
Quite funny to watch your limited mental functionality speeding away with your every obsessive post. I'm sure they are sitting back laughing at the obvious effect they have had on you.
  • Toyz
  • 08-21-2015, 07:07 AM
I'm sure they are sitting back dodging the pebbles at the obvious enjoyment everyone is having at their expense. Originally Posted by SOULFLY
"Bonk"

Ricky, you fools give us constant material to have fun with. I'm indebted to your angry little asses...I type something, one of you pokes your head out and gets whacked. Pavlovs Chihuahuas...

This guide helps the community know how to label you as well as a fun little "connect-the-bandles" game. Its a community service (and damn accurate if I do say so myself).

Or is it the other way around? Obsess much?
You should change your handle to One Trick Pony.
  • Toyz
  • 08-21-2015, 07:25 AM
Thanks Toyz, I think you forgot one, I'm sure there has been a few handlelies, a male handle posing as a female hooger!

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Oh I did! Thanks IB I'll correct that immediately.

CANDLE
A male Handle or Bandle also posing as a Hoogar...OR as a Faithful for Years non-hoogar wifey exacting revenge on her cheating husband.

Read the thread linked below. See how many Candles, Bandles, Fandles & Handles YOU can identify! If you want, post your guesses and let the community grade you on your ability to spot these fakes!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=14...faithful+years

Or is it the other way around? Obsess much?
You should change your handle to One Trick Pony. Originally Posted by SOULFLY
Rick you do realize how often you've used that term as RR right?

The very first time you stalked me on the board as RR (For a month) was when I called you out for attacking a provider simply for her stance on collecting donations up front.
You referred to her as a "One trick pony" as well.

I haven't the time to go digging for the others but you've used it to attack others on numerous occasions since then.

I've come to the conclusion that your blatant carelessness in hiding your identity is not deliberate.

You really are just that completely clueless.

Not only are you unable to alter your obvious board demeanor. You don't even think to change your verbiage.

Toyz do you have any exceptionally "Dumb Chihuahua" Pics?

Of course Whispy will chime in as Cat claiming that you are pulling our strings. This is like the owner of a really dumb dog attempting to convince others that his dog is only acting exceedingly clueless in order to fool them. We call this false or defensive pride of ownership.
What is it if you just want to come back reborn?
What is it if you just want to come back reborn? Originally Posted by shlonghaul

So how many minutes did it take to create this bandle/fandle?
  • Toyz
  • 08-21-2015, 11:50 AM
What is it if you just want to come back reborn? Originally Posted by shlonghaul
Would that be a Randle?
Would that be a Randle? Originally Posted by Toyz
I thought of Randle but figured that would just be a monger who agrees to stop and pick up condoms or overpriced veggies for a hooger on the way to the incall.
  • Toyz
  • 08-21-2015, 12:07 PM
So how many minutes did it take to create this bandle/fandle? Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Well he had a review of a reputable hoogar...oh...no I see now.

"DISPOSABLE BANDLES"
  • tzv13
  • 08-21-2015, 12:29 PM
I thought a Randle would be a rentable handle like mine. I rent it out each week for chicken fingers and liquor.
  • Toyz
  • 08-21-2015, 01:03 PM
I thought a Randle would be a rentable handle like mine. I rent it out each week for chicken fingers and liquor. Originally Posted by tzv13
What would a Scandle be?

"inquiring minds are mildly interested"
What would a Scandle be?

"inquiring minds are mildly interested" Originally Posted by Toyz
I think that would involve the misuse of mod handles.

This includes bandles hiding behind mod handles sending you drama laden PM's in an obvious attempt to stir the pot, sway your opinion toward other members or evoke a board reaction.

That's Whispy's calling card. I've received a few of these. I simply don't respond.

Even an idiot knows a legit mod would never take sides to the point of sending gossipy PM's to members and I say this as one who has no bones to pick with any mods.

I never respond to drama or gossip based BS whether on the board or behind the scene through PM's. I have zero tolerance for that shit.