Strange Threatening behavior from caprio100

Not sure what this guys deal is but I just searched his eccie ID and found a few other reports so I'm just giving everyone a heads up...... Caprio100 has made threats to me because I had to go to the emergency room but gave him plenty of notice......sorry that my health comes first I'm new to the hobby so this is a first for me everyone else I have met so far has been great .......from what I see I'm not his first problem but hopefully his last..... Be careful ladies😍
Care to elaborate? What type(s) of threats were allegedly made toward you?
Sounds like this was intended for only the ladies. You should consider posting this in Infoshare and/or Powder Room. Were these text threats? ECCIE PM threats? If they were via our PM system, you should RTM.

sixx
She's totally a liar. Gave me plenty of notice??? Well, this is the story, On monday 12/28/2015 I sent her a PM to schedule an appointment, and on tuesday 12/29/2015 she sent me a text message said that she has booked me on friday 1/1/2016 on dallas, and can't wait to see me with some kisses. And then after I arrived in dallas , i sent her a text message, then suddenly she said we have to reschedule an appointment because she's in austin, and she didn't even apologize to me for being not telling me shes going to austin.. Ok and then I told her that Tomorrow which is today, i can drive to austin and see her, she said ok. Even she already confirmed yesterday, and she said let her know when im on the way to austin. At 9am today, I texted her that im on the way to austin, and then she said ok see you soon. And after driving 1 and half hour, she texted me that she needed to go to ER because she's not feeling available at all. Because I didn't believe and i still respect her, i told her to send me a pic in Emergency Room if shes really in Emergency room, and then after that she never reply my text messages, and from that moment i knew that she lied to me cause shes still checking her eccie at 12pm..And then I texted her that i would post about this on eccie, that's my threat. The funny thing is at 3pm, she sent me a text message said that shes available and asked if i wanna see her, i said ok and i saw her today
Not a legit alert

sixx
I am curious how is a threat not a legit alert? I would think if someone was issuing threats, that would in fact be the definition of "Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community"
"threats" of what? She did not specify..... without some level of detail her post displays no information leading anyone to believe there was a safety risk to her and others of this community....
From what I gather, the "threat" was him telling her he was going to post about her behavior. Sure, a bad post could feel threatening to her income generating potential, but doesn't seem like a "community threat".
"threats" of what? She did not specify..... without some level of detail her post displays no information leading anyone to believe there was a safety risk to her and others of this community.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Does she need to detail it? Is your assumption he was threatening her with a good time?

Is it a mods place to judge the level of threat? ... well it was a small threat, he only said he would take a pinky toe not the whole leg or anything...

From what I gather, the "threat" was him telling her he was going to post about her behavior. Sure, a bad post could feel threatening to her income generating potential, but doesn't seem like a "community threat". Originally Posted by JohnnyD321
Gathered from in-depth personal interviews and old school investigation? Oh ya know just what ya figger might have happened based on the tidbits that were shared.

What is the point of having an alert section if anything could be argued down to bad personal choices?

Should there be a form to fill out and submit to the staff for approval?
Does she need to detail it? Originally Posted by Bob McV
Yes. She does.
Yes. She does. Originally Posted by Whispers
Why?

So it can be judge threating enough? If she claims to be threatened who are you, I or the mods to dismiss it as a trivial threat?

Alerts - Austin
Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here.

it doesn't say severely endanger or life threating or any qualifier. If a threat was made, and an alert posted; can it be assumed it was a threat to her safety? Not like anyone is going to actually do anything, so why make her post gory details to satisfy your curosity?
Why?

So it can be judge threating enough? If she claims to be threatened who are you, I or the mods to dismiss it as a trivial threat?

Alerts - Austin
Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here.

it doesn't say severely endanger or life threating or any qualifier. If a threat was made, and an alert posted; can it be assumed it was a threat to her safety? Not like anyone is going to actually do anything, so why make her post gory details to satisfy your curosity? Originally Posted by Bob McV
Exactly. What is with this W guy trying to play Eccie God? His opinion means very little here from what I gather, and it is often mean spirited anyway. Threats are very serious and I would dare say the very question of the young ladies account is presumptuous enough. If she felt threatened, there was likely good reason for it. Just my 2 cents.
  • Toyz
  • 01-03-2016, 08:34 PM
i dont tend to agree with whispers on most things. but i keep it to myself. but in this case i believe he is right.
not all threats are harmful
he couldve threatened her with a bad review, he could have threatened to never see her again. he couldve threatened to tell his hobby buddies not to see her he couldve threatened numerous things that are not in tjhe least bit dangerous to her safety. what to her constitutes a threat to her. may not constitute a threat of safety to her or the community. therefore she should atleast give a partial explanation or pm a mod as to the nature of the threat
Your 19, why do you deserve no newbies, no AA, 250 hr, you trash out a guy because your scheduling is flaky, your health comes first, everyone's does, the dude did not believe you and that's your problem, when you solve this problem you will be worth your request, in the mean time maybe you should seek new management.