When Are All The Astros Postseason Games @ Minute Maid?

I'm trying to figure out on what days and times are all the postseason games at Minute Maid?

Please excuse me if I sound like a moron, I honestly don't know how this works.

Right now on the MLB site they are only showing 2 home games, today and tomorrow ... is that because no other games have been set until they finish this round with the Red Soxs?

Is there any type of "To Be Determined" days/locations list?

http://m.mlb.com/astros/tickets/postseason/index
they don't plan them until they need them

and plan them not to conflict with other series

so at least figure out who has home field advantage and if a series is 2-3-2 or 2-2-1-1-1 or whatever

that will help

ps: i don't watch pro sports anymore after _________.
FRIDAY, OCT. 6 Red Sox at Astros, Game 2, 2 p.m. ET, FS1
SUNDAY, OCT. 8 Astros at Red Sox, Game 3, 2:30 p.m. ET, FS1
MONDAY, OCT. 9 Astros at Red Sox, Game 4*, FS1
WEDNESDAY, OCT. 11 Red Sox at Astros, Game 5*, FS1

Game 1 was this afternoon.
Astros won.
Don't worry about the time for Game 5. It won't be played (or Game 4).
they don't plan them until they need them

and plan them not to conflict with other series

so at least figure out who has home field advantage and if a series is 2-3-2 or 2-2-1-1-1 or whatever

that will help

ps: i don't watch pro sports anymore after _________. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
ALDS is Best of 5 with a 2-2-1 format, games 4 and 5 being 'if necessary.'
You should buy us tickets and then after we can go back to your place where I can enjoy that three hole course you talk about so often
Houston always gets screwed by the schedule. Not a single night game.
AKA, Houston is not considered to be a major media market.
  • bbkid
  • 10-06-2017, 06:58 AM
Houston always gets screwed by the schedule. Not a single night game.
AKA, Houston is not considered to be a major media market. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Yep
ALDS is Best of 5 with a 2-2-1 format, games 4 and 5 being 'if necessary.' Originally Posted by Chamberlain Haller
I said....

"or whatever" and

"i don't watch pro sports anymore"
Lol...I got my NFL Sunday ticket....it's gonna be another day full of sports ...hoping Stros can get a W....
  • bbkid
  • 10-08-2017, 07:20 AM
Hopefully Peacock can get it done today in spite of only 8 hitters in the lineup! Beltran is DHing today!!! Or should I say D-outing. Why he made the 25 man postseason roster is beyond me.

Oh well, the rest of the lineup should carry him all the way to the WS.

(and yes, I know that he did get a hit in game two)
Beltran hitting a 1000 in playoffs lol
Can anyone post an update?

I don't click on sports pages anymore.
I missed last night's thriller! I gave up on the game after the Astros batted in the 7th.. I didn't think the Dodgers relievers could blink.. done deal, Dodgers up 2-0 in games.

I was asleep when the homerun barrage started.. I couldn't believe what I read this morning.. I hope the Astros parlay this into a Series win.
  • bbkid
  • 10-27-2017, 08:20 AM
Always easier to watch a home team get the win, but that game 2 was about as exciting as any game I've ever seen. For a pure baseball fans' perspective, it was awesome!
I missed last night's thriller! I gave up on the game after the Astros batted in the 7th.. I didn't think the Dodgers relievers could blink.. done deal, Dodgers up 2-0 in games.

I was asleep when the homerun barrage started.. I couldn't believe what I read this morning.. I hope the Astros parlay this into a Series win. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

The non band wagon fans know the Stros have done this all year.....