Date: 02/08/2022
Name: Hannah
Phone: 806-253-6847
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://amarillo.skipthegames.com/fe...h/940490854734
City: Amarillo
State: Texas
Address: Bell St & Hwy 40 area staff edit -UC
Activities: I enter apartment. Telephone texts, telephone calls, brief BBBJ, knock on door and she answers, I get dressed. She re-enters room, I get undressed again, telephone texts, telephone calls, brief BBBJ, brief titty play, brief DATY, telephone texts, telephone calls, knock on door and she answers, I get dressed again. She re-enters and I get undressed again. Brief BBBJ, quickly enter MISH, telephone texts, telephone calls, knock on door and she answers, I get dressed and leave as she is screaming at me. All of this in 25 minutes.
Hair Length and Color: Dirty Blonde, a little longer than shoulder length, semi-wet
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'5", 130-140 lb, shaved kitty, a couple of small tattoos, no makeup, bad baby damage (carrying 15-20 lb of flab on tummy that is a 4" fold that is 2" thick all the way across her stomach just below her belly button). She is not a gal that would catch my eye at Wal-Mart.
Recommendation: No
I didn't know she could use a phone her TBC skills literally suck. She has texted back 24 hours later excepting to set something up.

Now I why I don't get timely replies she is too busy talking and texting non mongers.

I quizzed her about her mommy damage and her stomach. She went on a rant telling me how perfect she is.

Sounds like a huge fucking No to me.
sorry to hear about your experience man. That was my only time seeing her she was alittle off but I just thought that was her personality. She is definitely off any list I have in AMA. I feel bad now brother
....sounds like a train wreck
Damn sidekick, sorry to hear about this one brother. That's the most fucked up encounter I've ever read about. One knock on the door would have most likely killed the mood for me. That kinda shit startles me.

Thanks for the report. I was about to hit her up. Dodged that bullet thanks to you Sidekick. Sorry you had to toftt
Great report sidekick....that would have given me the hee bee jeebees. Would have ran to the door and got the hell out dodge.
Same type phone & text, I got dressed and walked out when she pulled out the pipe.
Same type phone & text, I got dressed and walked out when she pulled out the pipe. Originally Posted by olddog64
Corn cob I'm guessing fitting for a hillbilly hick.
Same type phone & text, I got dressed and walked out when she pulled out the pipe. Originally Posted by olddog64