Becoming verified

Where should I post so that I can get more reviews? I would like to become verified but am unclear on how to obtain the required information to do so... I have one review, how many are needed to get verified?
On 07/28/2016 In post #5 of your welcome Wagon thread I gave you the instructions on what you need to do to become verified.

I also gave you the instructions in your infraction PM this morning.

You've been posting in many cities in Texas and have had more than ample time to become verified.

To prevent your account from becoming Frozen in the next 24 hours you need to do the following.

you must submit proof to eccievp.verify@gmail.com that you are 18 or over to become a Verified Provider on Eccie. We require a photocopy of your Drivers License and/or state issued ID and their location. Your real name and address should be hidden, but your birth date and photo must be visible, along with your user name. We also need a close up picture of your face with you holding up the license or ID next to your face.

In addition:

Submit the following info to the staff at dallas@eccie.net

1. website address (your website or advertising site)
2. referral from another provider or hobbyist
3. links to reviews from recognized members (any site)

Any combination of the above requirements which will sufficiently establish you as a legit provider will be accepted.