Sunshine is the best disinfectant for Benghazi

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...k-us-security/

Fox News special on Saturday night about what really happened that night. Now some fools will look at this and say it's Fox News so it's slanted. Like I said, some fools. This is the work of an author who does not work for Fox News and the words of some of the men from Benghazi that night. If you don't believe them then you are doubting the words of people who put their asses on the line. So if you want stay inside that warm, smelly asshole that you keep your head then avoid watching this.
You mean they are going to tell me Stevens is alive?

New Book Claims Top CIA Officer In Benghazi Told Commandos To 'Stand Down' During Attack

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/book-...#ixzz3CSZr4y00
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...k-us-security/

Fox News special on Saturday night about what really happened that night. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It's actually on Friday(tonight).
WHO REALLY GIVES A FUCK ANY MORE?

IBIdiot takes more shots in his ass every night than the entirety of the four dead Americans in Libya.
Has the Eccie Political Forum reached 100 separate Benghazi threads yet?

YAWN!
WHO REALLY GIVES A FUCK ANY MORE? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

We do... "Hissy Fit" the shit & vomit eating self loathing androgynous hermaphrodite candy striper in the State Hospital strikes out again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again...

The Bret Baier interview was the BEST hour I have watched on Fox in years!
Jesus, Slobbrin. You're even stupider than your mancrush, IBIdiot. That you're trying to sound like him is actually too pathetic to be comical.
Question for all you fucktards who are uncomfortable with the subject of Benghazi:

Why did the POTUS embarrass himself and everyone listening by devoting so much of his Sept. 25, 2012 speech to the United Nations to "a crude and disgusting video"? Remember, this was 14 days after the attack, 6 weeks before election day.

Some excerpts:

"In every country, there are those who find different religious beliefs threatening...

And that is what we saw play out in the last two weeks, where a crude and disgusting video sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world. Now, I have made it clear that the United States government had nothing to do with this video, and I believe its message must be rejected by all who respect our common humanity. It is an insult not only to Muslims, but to America as well...

We understand why people take offense to this video because millions of our citizens are among them....

We do not expect other nations to agree with us on every issue. Nor do we assume that the violence of the past weeks or the hateful speech by some individuals represent the views of the overwhelming majority of Muslims any more than the views of the people who produced this video represents those of Americans....

The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam...

And I promise you this: Long after the killers are brought to justice, Chris Stevens' legacy will live on..."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...eral-assembly/

Note how Obama claimed "millions of our citizens" were offended by the "crude and disgusting video". Anyone here offended by the video? Or were you more offended by the murder of 4 Americans and then hearing the POTUS elevating and talking about a stupid youtube video in an address to the leaders of 192 countries?

What a fucking embarrassment we have in the White House.

Now here we are 2 years later and terrorist scum are putting out weekly videos beheading Americans. Anyone here NOT offended by those videos? Where is the Obama speech articulating how truly outraged and offended hundreds of millions of Americans are today?

What a fucking POS we have in the White House.

1 of 5

2 of 5

3 of 5

4 of 5

5 of 5

Jesus, Slobbrin. You're even stupider than your mancrush, IBIdiot. That you're trying to sound like him is actually too pathetic to be comical. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ok, all you fucktards who are uncomfortable with the subject of Benghazi. Why did the POTUS embarrass himself and everyone listening by devoting so much of his Sept. 25, 2012 speech to the United Nations to "a crude and disgusting video"? Remember - this was 14 days after the attack, 6 weeks before election day. Here are some excerpts:

"In every country, there are those who find different religious beliefs threatening...

And that is what we saw play out in the last two weeks, where a crude and disgusting video sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world. Now, I have made it clear that the United States government had nothing to do with this video, and I believe its message must be rejected by all who respect our common humanity. It is an insult not only to Muslims, but to America as well...

We understand why people take offense to this video because millions of our citizens are among them....

We do not expect other nations to agree with us on every issue. Nor do we assume that the violence of the past weeks or the hateful speech by some individuals represent the views of the overwhelming majority of Muslims any more than the views of the people who produced this video represents those of Americans....

The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam...

And I promise you this: Long after the killers are brought to justice, Chris Stevens' legacy will live on..."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...eral-assembly/

Note Obama's claim that "millions of our citizens" were offended by the video. Was anyone here offended by the video? Or were you offended by the murder of 4 Americans? Or were you offended by the POTUS talking about a stupid youtube video in an address to the leaders of 192 countries?

. Originally Posted by lustylad

Obama Bin Lyin...
Yawn!

this IS another Benghazi thread.

Running outta shit to talk about aren't you, you Fox-Arab News Kool aid swillers?
Yawn!

this IS another Benghazi thread.

Running outta shit to talk about aren't you, you Fox-Arab News Kool aid swillers? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

We have plenty to talk about. It's the Ozombie propaganda machine that is running on fumes... "Hissy Fit" the shit & vomit eating self loathing androgynous hermaphrodite candy striper in the State Hospital strikes out again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again...
Ouch.

(Yawn.......)