Htking - bharassment issue

• !VI!
  • 06-02-2015, 12:07 PM
honestly he has great credentials but is a dick, i told him i wouldn't see him and has been messaging or calling every since. Honestly this is a no means no thread...

Gentleman please if a lady says no, find another there are so many people who would happily serve you

but if a lady says no, please move on

thank you
honestly he has great credentials but is a dick, i told him i wouldn't see him and has been messaging or calling every since. Honestly this is a no means no thread...

Gentleman please if a lady says no, find another there are so many people who would happily serve you

but if a lady says no, please move on

thank you Originally Posted by !VI!
Ladies and Gent, i did offer to clean her apartment after the session as a joke from the previous review, So now im a dickfor harrasing her?
I agree....

I never understand why a guy would get pissed or harass a chick who doesn't want to see him. It's not like there is tons of other chicks in the world.

Thanks for the heads up....
I agree....

I never understand why a guy would get pissed or harass a chick who doesn't want to see him. It's not like there is tons of other chicks in the world.

Thanks for the heads up.... Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Kaylee
I guess having a sense of humor is harrassing now ? Youre absolutely right about there tons of chicks in the world. Btw, thank you for the reminder i just can't wait to see Cossette(http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1396166) !!!, I do regret contacting Vi in the first place for sure.
No offense, but this is NOT alert-worthy. As it states at the top of this thread, the Alert Forum is for:

"Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material."

Sending unwanted communications might be annoying, but it's not dangerous.

And hi, Kaylee.
No offense, but this is NOT alert-worthy. As it states at the top of this thread, the Alert Forum is for:

"Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material."

Sending unwanted communications might be annoying, but it's not dangerous. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
I agree with you Jon, IMO this should be an alert for potential hobbyist to never joke about help cleanning her apartment !!1
Htking: I'm in no way whatsoever agreeing with your version of events or 'taking sides' in this dispute. I'm only saying the subject of this thread doesn't meet the requirements for an alert.
  • BLM69
  • 06-02-2015, 01:00 PM
This sounds like a guy thinking with the little head, find another provider dude.
This sounds like a guy thinking with the little head, find another provider dude. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Lesson learned , still waiting on the new girl to screen me !! If not i can always go back to Robyn (ATF) !!
Ladies and Gent, i did offer to clean her apartment after the session as a joke from the previous review, So now im a dickfor harrasing her? Originally Posted by Htking
hmmmm . . . . well, seeing that you asked, you do kind of sound like one
This is not an alert so it's in coed now
hmmmm . . . . well, seeing that you asked, you do kind of sound like one Originally Posted by bolivarcorona
Yes, sir that why god gave me a dick and not a vag !! !!
Ladies and Gent, i did offer to clean her apartment after the session as a joke from the previous review, So now im a dickfor harrasing her? Originally Posted by Htking
Her last review was a good yes recommendation with no mention of the cleanliness of her apartment.

To answer your question, yes, you are a dick for harassing her and would be for playing like that with any provider. Lots of guys come on this site for the wrong kind of entertainment and playing jokes and being a condescending asshole to others and/or with their agendas because they do not share the same opinions is not what this site is suppose to be about.